Paw Paw, MI

St Mary School 5

Posted January 05, 2011
I have 2 children who currently attend St. Mary's school. After sending them to public school for one year I was so dissapointed not only in the curriculum but in the whole learning environment. My husband and I immediatly started looking for something better for our kids. We found it, St. Mary's school is a caring and supportive learning environment. One of the major differences is the parental involvement. The other major difference is the principle Mrs. Cooley and all of the teachers really do care about these children. If your child needs help in a certain subject, they will get them the extra help. No child is ever pushed aside. It is like having a big extended family at St. Mary's. St. Mary's also allows you as a parent to have a hands on role in the classroom to help out when ever you are able to. My kids actually ask when they are going to go back to school when they are on break, because they enjoy it so much. I cannot express how greatful I am to have found this school for my kids, I have had nothing but good experiences here and look forward to all 4 of my children attending.

St Mary School
508 East Paw Paw Street, Paw Paw, MI  49079
Last modified St Mary School is a Private school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 8 out of 10 based on academic quality.
St Mary School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 1 reviews. Top