Perry East Elementary 5

Posted April 30, 2014
We love Perry El. My two sons have attended and also my daughter. They are a great, caring dedicated staff. There are a lot of interventions in place for every child. We love this school!

Perry East Elementary 1

Posted October 28, 2013
I give a F.you say no kids left behind.but yet you do this in class, a child has problems you leave them to fend for them selves while you move the class on to other projects, then wonder why the child gets upset and acts out ? You created they problem ...some kids need the extra attention and you should know this.you say its because classes are to large.I say bull do your job and teach.not all are the same if a child is getting mad upset after he or she can't do something, don't desperate them because of this and label them bad.help them spend that extra five or ten minutes with to help them deal.

Perry East Elementary 1

Posted August 02, 2013
I find it extremely disarming that two of 6 reviews mention a bullying problem. And, lack of responsiveness by the staff to that and other issues raised by parents. Since have no access to my child's progress, I have no idea if he is a victim of bullying or not. The school should not allow one parent total control over a child's progress when other family members want to be involved in their educational progress and success. SHAMEFUL!

Perry East Elementary 2

Posted January 26, 2011
Teachers are ok, but bullies are a problem and if your in special education your screwed. Playground equipment is in desperate need of repair and extra courses like music and art are not good or non-existent. We now homeschool.

Perry East Elementary 4

Posted July 02, 2007

Perry East Elementary 3

Posted June 05, 2006
I think the teachers are doing a great job at Perry El., but this is our 3rd yr here, and we're very unhappy with the way problems go unresolved and bullies keep on bullying.

Perry East Elementary 5

Posted August 30, 2005
Teachers take the time out to make sure their students participate in class and do their homework, and they make an effort to have their parents get involved in the students school work and their personal life. A very compassionate community.

Perry East Elementary
401 North Watkins Street, Perry, MI  48872
Last modified Perry East Elementary is a Public school that serves grades K-4. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 4 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Perry East Elementary Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 7 reviews. Top