Bad
Good

My daughter will graduate this year (and my son in 3 years.) The teachers are really, really good. They care a ton, and teach a lot. My daughter is attending MSU next year, but has already been taking college classes and AP classes through PHS, so she has enough credits that she is entering as a second semester sophomore! She loves the school, was in tons of activities, especially science olympiad and band, and she (and my son, who is more into sports) are so glad we found Perry Public Schools!

Perry has come a long way in the last 3 years. It has improved its' financial position, has smaller class sizes and the staff has shown my kids much kindness. My contacts with the teachers and principals have been friendly and helpful. We are very glad we moved to Perry and kept our kids in Perry Schools.

Excellent school that has produced many successful professionals (recently multiple emmy award winner Joel Edwards). Small town school with big time results. As a teacher from a high performing district, I would strongly reccommend Perry Public Schools.

Perry schools have been terrific with my 3 children! :) .... All three of my kids have built great relationships with several of their trachers and coaches. The Athletic Director is an AMAZING person; I have witnessed as he gives ALL of his time and energy to the kids & the coaches. If your child is interested in playing a sport, do yourself a favor & get to know this AD; He is Incredible! Also, the Band Director is the best I've seen in my 9 years of observing the local high school bands. Perry Bands consistently perform a much higher & more complex level of orchestral & marching music than the other area bands. And, the Track/Cross Country & Football coaches have been AWESOME for my kids. We love this school, and this town! GREAT location if you commute to Lansing and/or Howell, as we do.

I go to school here, and there are many opportunities! I excel in math, so i asked to skip a grade in math in 5th grade, and now that i am in high school, i am grateful they let me do it. There are options to take AP classes. 3 languages are offered, and they connect with LCC and online sources so a student can take virtually any language. The band excels, as one of the top bands in the state. The band director is the president of the state-wide band organization. The teachers are fair, and treat everyone equally. There is almost no bullying, everyone gets along! Most people are friends with everyone. It is a great school!

Perry schools have a lot to learn in the area of preparing students for the real world. Many staff members, especially in athletics are controlled by the "squeeky wheels," leaving it difficult for those who follow rules and work hard. It would serve the students of Perry High School well if the faculty and staff did not cater to the whiners, but sent them on the proper path for complaints. It is in my opinion that this school rewards cry babies while discouraging morals and ethics. It is not about accomplishments in this school but about politics, whose pockets are deepest, and who you know. Favortism is a regular occurance at this school. My daughter currently attends Perry, but my son never will. :(

I just graduated from Perry HS this past May of 2010, and it is a wonderful small-town school with a great commnity and great staffing. The only issue with Perry is that, the 'higher ups' are too woried with the financial end of everything and don't focus on the students as much as they could. The teachers however are verry involved with the students and provide a vast variety of leaning styles. Perry has a wonderfull fine arts department. PHS also has a verry high graduation persentage, with a realistic goal of 100% graduation within the next few years. I am very happy that I went to Perry HS and went through the Band program. If you or your kids (depending on your age), attend PHS, I am willing to bet that you will be fully satisfied.

I don't like Perry High School. Too many of the richer looking students get away with a lot more than those who look different or just a little more out there. They student who quite fit the normal standards get in alot more trouble, even when they don't do anything wrong.

I have a attended Perry schools all my life and i would have it no other way. They alawys have something new and exciting for me to perticipate. i cringe at the thought of leaving in 2 years.

Last modified Perry High School is a Public school that serves grades 9-12. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 7 out of 10 based on academic quality.