Petersburg, MI

Summerfield Elementary School 0

Posted April 27, 2010
My grandchildren are learning every day. They are so well prepared every single day to keep the kids involved and ready to learn. They are excited about school all the time.

Summerfield Elementary School 1

Posted April 11, 2008

Summerfield Elementary School 5

Posted August 03, 2007
Our children are only in elementary school, but this school is wonderful. The teachers truly care about my children and their development.

Summerfield Elementary School 5

Posted November 02, 2006
I just married into this school district. I have been very pleased with the staff at Summerfield Elementary. They are so easy to talk to, friendly, fun, professional! My children have made a wonderful transition into third grade, and special needs first grade! My autistic son is doing so well under Mrs. Ford and his aide Melissa! My daughter enjoys her 'fun' teacher Mr.Shipe! She likes his teaching/singing!! I saw that this was a great community when the children walked around the streets for the Halloween parade! Many were lining the streets to wave to the children, and all I could think was what an all American picture! My daughter is involved in soccer and Brownies! The only down side I've seen in this school is the lack of racial diversity. Although the school itself is not to blame.

Summerfield Elementary School 3

Posted April 22, 2005
Small classrooms are a plus here, as are the friendliness of most of the teachers. Extracurricular activities are available and enjoyed by most kids. Parents are no longer allowed in the building without previous permission from the principal. There have been incidents in which we were never informed about until after the fact as to which my husband and I were quite angry.

Summerfield Elementary School
232 East Elm Street, Petersburg, MI  49270
Last modified Summerfield Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-6. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 4 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Summerfield Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 5 reviews. Top