Bad
Good

I have a child in the Petoskey Montessori Elementary School and I have been so incredibly happy with her experience there. She is thriving academically, consistently showing her improvement not only in what she shows us and brings home but also on the standardized NWEA testing done along with the rest of the public schools. I love the mixed age group, and am always so amazed and happy seeing both how the older children took her in, teach her and support her in her work, and also seeing how she interacts so positively with younger kids herself. I have always felt the teacher (guide) and administrator were accessible when I had questions. My daughter is always eager to go to school, and she tells me regularly how much she loves being with the children and the adults there.

I have a child in the primary program and one in the elementary program. I've been thrilled with their Montessori experiences. My younger child (age 4) is new to school and has been completely comfortable, respected and nurtured in Racheal's classroom. My older son is thriving in the multi-age elementary classroom (he's in first grade)- he's gone from struggling to read to reading absolutely anything he can get his hands on this year. His teacher, Russell, has an incredible way with the children and I'm always amazed to observe the classroom and how the children are all working independently together. Highly recommended.

This was my first son's first school experience, and I couldn't imagine it having been better. The entire staff is very kind, calm and respectful. I would highly recommend this school to any family in the area.

Last modified Petoskey Montessori Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-5