Ottawa Elementary School 1

Posted November 13, 2013
I have a special needs child with ADHD and they don't seem to care that he needs special attention. All they seem to do is complain to me about how bad my parenting skills are because of the way he acts in class. I'm sorry but you don't attack the parent of a special needs child because you don't know how to handle him. If I can find a school better suited for his needs, you can bet your butt I'm going to withdraw my son and put him in a better school.

Ottawa Elementary School 0

Posted August 25, 2009
Our son has had an excellent experience at Ottawa Elementary. He loves all of his teachers, classes, and doesn't even mind his homework. It has a beautiful playground and the 'Responsible Thinking Center' helps kids help make decisions socially. Many hands help each kid at Ottawa as their staff really digs in to help each child. We can't wait for our daughter to join her brother at his school this year.

Posted April 21, 2008

Ottawa Elementary School 0

Posted April 10, 2008
Ottawa has some great young, motivated teachers that care about their students, but it also has some older ones who care nothing but making their jobs easier.

Posted January 22, 2008

Posted June 11, 2007
Ottawa is an excellent school. The teachers are patient and very capable. My children really enjoy the art and music classes, and my daughter learned a lot when she was on student council this year. There are always parents around, volunteering in the classroom or during recess. The class curriculum is challenging and fulfilling for my children. The teachers and staff are friendly and are always available to the parents to talk about what is happening with the students and offer feedback on your child's work. All in all, our experience with Ottawa Elementary has been very positive and I would recommend anyone to send their child to this school.

Posted September 09, 2003
I went to this school as a child and I am happy that my children are getting the same great education I got there.

Ottawa Elementary School
871 Kalamazoo Avenue, Petoskey, MI  49770
Last modified Ottawa Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 8 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Ottawa Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 7 reviews. Top