Public charter
Petoskey, MI

Concord Academy-Petoskey 2

Posted May 13, 2014
Our experience at Concord was wonderful until the new director arrived. We were at Concord for 7 years and hoped to graduate our daughter from there, but the school has changed it's entire vision. At the present time I would not recommend this school and are saddened by the changes. How sad when one person can destroy a beautiful school.

Posted April 24, 2012
I have attended Concord for seven years and found the academics challenge me to achieve more, as well as the freedom and creativity I can express in the arts. I would recommend Concord to anyone. The teachers seek to have a personal relationship with students so we can reach our potential, they are hard working and dedicated to our future. Having it be a K-12 school offers older kids to be positive role models and develop leadership skills. Concord is truly a community atmosphere where everyone is accepted and encouraged to be themselves. It lives up to its standards as a School of Excellence. The arts integration is a strong foundation of our school and I feel like having this has helped reach more students in a ways that exploit individual learning skills.

Concord Academy-Petoskey 2

Posted July 13, 2011
We have called this school home for the past 4 years. However, under the current leadership I have lost faith in the direction and dedication to the original mission statement. At this time it will not be the school for my three children in the future. At one time it was a beautiful environment where the potential of all students was met and most times exceeded....not anymore. I would not recommend this school.

Posted August 02, 2010
this is my 6th year also,5th grade is going to be so much fun this year.

Posted November 07, 2009
Love the arts-integrated curriculum and small school, family-type learning atmosphere.

Posted November 07, 2009
This is my 5th year at Concord, and I love it because the arts-integrated program allows me to use my creative abilities in all my classes. I think it's the best school in the nation, and I'm happy to be a Concord kid!

Posted November 06, 2009
Arts + academics= Concord! Our teachers, parents and students make our school a great place for learning and sharing-thank you!!!

Posted November 06, 2009
A great combination of Arts, Academics, and a caring, friendly environment.

Posted October 30, 2009
The student to teacher ratio is great and they really care about teaching the kids

Posted October 22, 2009
My four grandchildren looks forward going to Concord Academy-Petosky. They are learning so much and are eager to learn more. Thank you Concord Academy-Petosky. Keep doing the wonderful things that makes this school outstanding.

Concord Academy-Petoskey
2468 Atkins Road, Petoskey, MI  49770
Last modified Concord Academy-Petoskey is a Charter school that serves grades K-12. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 5 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Concord Academy-Petoskey Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 38 reviews. Top