Public charter
Petoskey, MI

Posted March 25, 2015
Good academic's, nice atmosphere, clean, friendly staff. Teachers are all pretty new but do a outstanding job, full of energy which is nice.

Posted March 24, 2015
Concord Academy Petoskey is a good school. We have been there for 3 years and are happy. The staff really cares about the success of it's children. Parents are kept informed on the students to ensure to they are striving. Reading and Math are taught at the pace of each child; so each child can succeed and feel success. One of my children are quick to learn and she can be given harder work. My son needs more time to understand concepts and he is praised for his efforts and moves on when he is ready. Parents are welcomed by the principle and staff wholeheartedly. I would recommend this school to any parent looking for the private education without the cost. We are a Charter school and it is free to attend. We welcome all. :-)

Posted January 13, 2015
I think that this school is good, because its small and one on one help. I know that that Concord Academy is better than the school that I used to go to, because of the rating. Thanks, for all youre help! Im trying to find a better school to go to.

Concord Academy-Petoskey 2

Posted May 13, 2014
Our experience at Concord was wonderful until the new director arrived. We were at Concord for 7 years and hoped to graduate our daughter from there, but the school has changed it's entire vision. At the present time I would not recommend this school and are saddened by the changes. How sad when one person can destroy a beautiful school.

Posted April 24, 2012
I have attended Concord for seven years and found the academics challenge me to achieve more, as well as the freedom and creativity I can express in the arts. I would recommend Concord to anyone. The teachers seek to have a personal relationship with students so we can reach our potential, they are hard working and dedicated to our future. Having it be a K-12 school offers older kids to be positive role models and develop leadership skills. Concord is truly a community atmosphere where everyone is accepted and encouraged to be themselves. It lives up to its standards as a School of Excellence. The arts integration is a strong foundation of our school and I feel like having this has helped reach more students in a ways that exploit individual learning skills.

Concord Academy-Petoskey 2

Posted July 13, 2011
We have called this school home for the past 4 years. However, under the current leadership I have lost faith in the direction and dedication to the original mission statement. At this time it will not be the school for my three children in the future. At one time it was a beautiful environment where the potential of all students was met and most times exceeded....not anymore. I would not recommend this school.

Posted August 02, 2010
this is my 6th year also,5th grade is going to be so much fun this year.

Posted November 07, 2009
Love the arts-integrated curriculum and small school, family-type learning atmosphere.

Posted November 07, 2009
This is my 5th year at Concord, and I love it because the arts-integrated program allows me to use my creative abilities in all my classes. I think it's the best school in the nation, and I'm happy to be a Concord kid!

Posted November 06, 2009
Arts + academics= Concord! Our teachers, parents and students make our school a great place for learning and sharing-thank you!!!

2468 Atkins Road, Petoskey, MI  49770
Last modified Concord Academy-Petoskey is a Charter school that serves grades K-12. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 5 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Concord Academy-Petoskey Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 41 reviews. Top