Bad
Good

Currently, most people answered Strongly agree (2 responses)
Currently, most people answered Just right (1 response)
Currently, most people answered Very effective (1 response)
Currently, most people answered Teacher (1 response)

Posted March 10, 2016
Clean. Good learning environment. Teachers are helpful. Teachers appear to really try for success for every student.

Teacher effectiveness: Very effective

Posted March 04, 2016
Concord children have access to special help if child is having trouble in reading, learni g problems, etc

Grateful to: Teacher

Posted March 04, 2016
Mrs. Leestma- excellent Mrs. Fettig- wonderful Mrs. Z- amazing Mrs. Whitley- delightful Mrs. Brainerd- enthusiastic Miss Ollar- kind Mr. Townes- funny

Posted December 27, 2015
My children are safe at Concord. I love the new art teacher (Mra. Z), she has really good art projects for the kids to expand their creativity. The music teacher Mrs. Meyer is a cute tough little lady who is skilled at teaching music to all levels if children. She keeps all the kids in line and gets great musical results. She is always ready to spend extra time bringing a slower learner up to speed. All the teachers are nice and full of life. They want the best for every kid.

Posted March 25, 2015
Good academic's, nice atmosphere, clean, friendly staff. Teachers are all pretty new but do a outstanding job, full of energy which is nice.

Posted January 13, 2015
I think that this school is good, because its small and one on one help. I know that that Concord Academy is better than the school that I used to go to, because of the rating. Thanks, for all youre help! Im trying to find a better school to go to.

Concord Academy-Petoskey 2

Posted May 13, 2014
Our experience at Concord was wonderful until the new director arrived. We were at Concord for 7 years and hoped to graduate our daughter from there, but the school has changed it's entire vision. At the present time I would not recommend this school and are saddened by the changes. How sad when one person can destroy a beautiful school.

Posted April 24, 2012
I have attended Concord for seven years and found the academics challenge me to achieve more, as well as the freedom and creativity I can express in the arts. I would recommend Concord to anyone. The teachers seek to have a personal relationship with students so we can reach our potential, they are hard working and dedicated to our future. Having it be a K-12 school offers older kids to be positive role models and develop leadership skills. Concord is truly a community atmosphere where everyone is accepted and encouraged to be themselves. It lives up to its standards as a School of Excellence. The arts integration is a strong foundation of our school and I feel like having this has helped reach more students in a ways that exploit individual learning skills.

Concord Academy-Petoskey 2

Posted July 13, 2011
We have called this school home for the past 4 years. However, under the current leadership I have lost faith in the direction and dedication to the original mission statement. At this time it will not be the school for my three children in the future. At one time it was a beautiful environment where the potential of all students was met and most times exceeded....not anymore. I would not recommend this school.

Posted August 02, 2010
this is my 6th year also,5th grade is going to be so much fun this year.

2468 Atkins Road, Petoskey, MI  49770
Last modified Concord Academy-Petoskey is a Charter school that serves grades K-12. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 5 out of 10 based on academic quality.