Starr Elementary School 3

Posted December 17, 2008
So far the teachers are wonderful and understanding towards our daughter that goes there.

Starr Elementary School 5

Posted January 11, 2006
I am new to the district this year. My family and I have been very pleased with the new buildings and teachers. The ciriculum seems to be challenging and also allows children to be themsleves. I have nothign but great things to say about the before and after school program called SAFE. It is a great program that alllows my child to attend before and after school for a small fee per hour. It has been a life saver knowing that she is safe and can interact with ohters her age at the same time. Great extra curricular activities available both at school and in the area. Having a pool right there gives kids a chance to be very diverse in the choices they have. Go Plainwell!

Starr Elementary School 0

Posted August 27, 2003
I have two children that attend Starr Elementary. This is my son's fourth year and my daughter's third. I have been very pleased with the level of education that they have received. My son is currently in the Visions program; which is a gifted and talented program. They meet once a week before school and cover a variety of areas. In addition to this all of his teachers have supplemented the normal classroom activities so that he is continually challenged and doesn't grow bored. The school has a zero tolerance policy and this policy is strictly enforced. As a result I feel very safe sending my kids to school every day. They also have a before and after school program as well as a summer program that is run by a fantastic group of people.

Starr Elementary School
601 School Dr, Plainwell, MI  49080
Last modified Starr Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 5 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Starr Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 3 reviews. Top