Plymouth, MI

Allen Elementary School 2

Posted April 20, 2015
So Many Bullies! So many fights! I do not like this school. My son and I just moved in Canton and he would come home disappointed! Don't try this school, I would look in west Canton for other schools! Do not try this school!

Allen Elementary School 3

Posted April 27, 2010

Posted September 23, 2009

Posted September 08, 2009

Posted July 27, 2009
My son loves Allen! The principal is great, always there to help. All activities are well organized & the school staff seem wonderful.

Allen Elementary School 0

Posted April 29, 2009
My son attends 1st grade. I love this school. We really shopped around at several different schools including private and chose Allen because they had a up-to-date technology, great reading program. My son is excelling and I couldn't be happier with the school, prinicipal or his teacher.

Posted September 23, 2008

Posted June 22, 2008

Posted May 18, 2008

Allen Elementary School 3

Posted December 17, 2007
My son attends kindergarten and I like it so far. Well, the half day is something I can't quite get use to. And the whole no homework thing is another thing I don't really understand. I think that they could focus alittle more on the preparation of reading and the introduction of math, but overall I think that Allen is a pretty ok school.

Allen Elementary School
11100 North Haggerty Road, Plymouth, MI  48170
Last modified Allen Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 8 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Allen Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 14 reviews. Top