Bad
Good

Great school. The parents are very involved and raised over $20k on a fundraiser that had a goal of $12k. That tells you everything you need to know about the student / parent involvement. We actually moved to this neighborhood specifically for this school and it has exceeded our expectations.

Farrand Elementary is a place where teachers care about kids and their academic progress. The staff develops meaningful relationships with entire families and the sense of community at this place is off the charts!!! People feel like this is their home and a great sense of pride develops from being part of the Farrand community. The success of my four children has so much to do with their experiences at Farrand. We will forever be grateful for all that the staff at this school has done for our family. Wonderful, wonderful people work here!! As a public school teacher of 20 years plus (probably more critical than most), I offer my HIGHEST recommendations for this school!!! During the twelve years that we were affiliated with Farrand, we had nothing but positive experiences!! Great place, Great Staff, Great School!!!

My family loves Farrand! The teachers at this school go above and beyond any expectations I have for educators. They listen to my concerns, address immediately any issues my children are facing and stay in regular communication with me to make sure I'm comfortable that they are taking care of my children. You can just tell that they are invested in the children and it's an amazing thing to experience. The staff as a whole works tirelessly to improve the day to day needs and functions of the school. So, while it may not be perfect and our scores may not top the charts, there is constant focus on continued improvement.

The teachers have been very responsive to my family's needs. The teachers always communicate what is going on in the classroom and my children enjoy going to school each day. Attending Farrand has been a positive experience and I would highly recommend the school to any family.

THIS IS AN AMAZING SCHOOL! THE TEACHERS ARE THE BEST AND GO ABOVE AND BEYOND TO HELP ALL KIDS. IT IS A WARM, CARING COMMUNITY WHERE I HAVE ALWAYS FELT WELCOME, AND MY CHIlDREN HAVE THRIVED! ONE OF THE BEST!

ONE OF THE WORSE PUBLIC SCHOOLS I'VE EXPERIENCED FOR SPECIAL NEEDS KID... I was excited about moving to Plymouth and had assumed they had a good school system. But my experience with Ferrand Elementary here in Plymouth with a special needs kid has not been very positive at all in fact it has been an amazing nightmare.

Farrand is a wonderful school in a great community. The teachers and staff at Farrand are very dedicated and truly care about the students. I feel fortunate my child is able to learn and grow here.

A Very good school!!!!!!!!!! No complaints here. Always clean, safe and friendly!!!! Nice nieghborhood also.

During the last two years when dealing with the school with certain minor issues with my son the principal has stood a head above the rest. She is easy to communicate with, she will call you to inquire about a concern she has, returns your calls/ e-mails and is definitely there to ensure your child is safe and reaching their full potential. I've never felt judged or looked down upon by her when my son was in trouble, refused to wear his winter jacket and was absent from school for a period of days in a month or so.. In my humble opinion she makes the school excellent. This is the first time I have ever wrote a recommendation on this site or any other.

The teachers and staff at this school are nothing short of outstanding! The student population is very diverse yet, for the most part there are no cliques or nasty kids. I feel confident sending my daughter there every morning. My husband and I both have advanced degrees and feel our children's education is paramount. We trust the staff at Farrand to instill a lifelong love for learning. We are happy here!

Last modified Farrand Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 10 out of 10 based on academic quality.