Bad
Good

Smith Elementary School

Posted April 23, 2010
Smith School Faculty and Administration take great interest in their students and are highly involved with them. They have earned high achievement rates because of this. There is a lot of parental commitment at Smith as well. Lots of activities for fun and learning. It is a great place to send your child to school.

Smith Elementary School 5

Posted April 29, 2008
This is our child's first year at Smith Elementary and so far we have been nothing but impressed by the staff, facility, and curriculum there. It is an excellent start to our child's academic career.

Smith Elementary School 5

Posted August 27, 2004
My son began smith elementary last year in kindergarten and I cannot think of a better school to have enrolled him in. The communication between myself and the teacher was wonderful she was always there to answer any questions that I had. She also addressed problems in an effient and professional manor. I am looking forward to my sons second year at smith. We just went to the open house and met his first grade teacher whom I am very excited about. My son is looking forward to starting school as well as I am. I am also looking forward to the enjoyment of enrolling my daughter in the 2005 school year. I can not have asked for a better school for my children to attend. Great job smith elementary keep up the good work. Marybeth Horeczy mother of Joshua King

Smith Elementary School
1298 McKinley Street, Plymouth, MI  48170
Last modified Smith Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 9 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Smith Elementary School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 3 reviews. Top