Posted February 04, 2010

Pioneer Middle School 0

Posted October 07, 2009
Great principal who really cares about our children and our school!!

Pioneer Middle School 1

Posted July 12, 2009

Pioneer Middle School 0

Posted June 14, 2009
My daughter will be in her 3rd & final year at Pioneer. Her brother will be joining her in the fall. We are very pleased with the teachers, staff & Principals at this school. The teachers go out of their way to make sure no child is lost!! There are wonderful after school & during school programs for everyones interests. I am proud to be a parent of now 2 great kids at this school!!! The teachers have helped to make sure the kids (6th graders) are not nervous in their 1st year & help prepare the kids for their High School years at the Park!!!

Posted May 14, 2009
I went to this school for a year of middle school (I moved around a lot so I have others to compare it to) and I have to say it was a great school with a great curriculum. They have wonderfully creative ways of getting the children to learn and having fun at the same time. I made some friendships here I will never forget.

Posted November 11, 2008

Pioneer Middle School 1

Posted October 28, 2008

Posted November 14, 2007

Posted September 03, 2007

Posted September 18, 2006

Pioneer Middle School
46081 West Ann Arbor Trail, Plymouth, MI  48170
Last modified Pioneer Middle School is a Public school that serves grades 6-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 9 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Pioneer Middle School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 11 reviews. Top