Plymouth, MI

Posted October 07, 2009
Great principal who really cares about our children and our school!!

Posted June 14, 2009
My daughter will be in her 3rd & final year at Pioneer. Her brother will be joining her in the fall. We are very pleased with the teachers, staff & Principals at this school. The teachers go out of their way to make sure no child is lost!! There are wonderful after school & during school programs for everyones interests. I am proud to be a parent of now 2 great kids at this school!!! The teachers have helped to make sure the kids (6th graders) are not nervous in their 1st year & help prepare the kids for their High School years at the Park!!!

Pioneer Middle School 5

Posted May 14, 2009
I went to this school for a year of middle school (I moved around a lot so I have others to compare it to) and I have to say it was a great school with a great curriculum. They have wonderfully creative ways of getting the children to learn and having fun at the same time. I made some friendships here I will never forget.

46081 West Ann Arbor Trail, Plymouth, MI  48170
Last modified Pioneer Middle School is a Public school that serves grades 6-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 9 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Pioneer Middle School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 11 reviews. Top