PK-8|Private

Bad
Good

Posted April 22, 2014
Enrolling our daughter into their preschool program, I always thought that schooling at that age was really more to help children learn to socialize. I could not have been more wrong. I noticed a quick change in how my daughter interacts with us and others. I noticed a new interest in learning and wanting to read. After 7 years, that thirst for knowledge and God s word has flourished. St. Peter s has a great educational system that engages and challenges the children. In larger schools, students may be held back from their potential because the curriculum is set in stone. At St Peter s, the teachers are able to focus on each child by helping those who might be struggling on a subject and challenging those who might find it too easy. The biggest difference is the bond that students, teachers and parents have. As we all know, children are bombarding with bad influences from all directions. When they see the involvement and commitment that parents and teachers have, it reinforces and strengthens the student-student and student-teacher relationships. It truly is a remarkable environment for children to grow.

Posted May 14, 2011
My son and daughter attended St. Peter's from preschool through 8th grade. Sending them there was the best parenting decision we ever made. They received a quality education while receiving the Word of God everyday. I suggest looking at student performance compared to the national agerage. I think this information is on the church/website: www.splp.org. Check this school out!

St. Peter Lutheran School

Posted January 27, 2010
I couldn't be happier with the education my son receives at this school. Sending my son to this school was the best decision I have ever made and he absolutely loves going there.

St. Peter Lutheran School 1

Posted May 23, 2008
My daughter went there when she was little until she was in 3rd grade. I used to attend when I was younger. Sadly the quality of a Christian education has dropped since I attended. I found it is better to teach Christian values at home rather than allo my child to continue at the school!

Posted July 23, 2007
A small school, starting from preschool to 8th grade. What i like about the school is with it's small school size and class sizes the teachers get to know each and every student.

St. Peter Lutheran School
1309 Penniman Ave, Plymouth, MI  48170
Last modified St. Peter Lutheran School is a Private school that serves grades PK-8