PK-8|Private

Bad
Good

Currently, most people answered Strongly disagree (1 response)

New Morning School
Develops honesty: Strongly disagree

Posted June 11, 2015
The school's individualized learning program relies on the relationship the teacher and student build with each other. Out of this relationship, honesty, integrity, and fairness are formed.

Posted August 26, 2014
I am a New Morning School graduate. I recommend this school to anyone ! I was challenged academically, encouraged and supported by my teachers, and had fun while learning. New Morning School fully prepared me for High School. They taught me how to plan ahead (so helpful dealing with my massive homework load), problem solve, and work in groups. The small class size allowed me to develop friendships with all my classmates. I will always look back to my time at New Morning School with happy memories! Another reviewer wrote this school is magical. It is! I am fortunate to have been part of this amazing school.

Posted May 28, 2014
There is 2 points that I would like to say about how this School is special: - They view children as conscious beings , and not as skilled workforce for an uncertain future. The implications is that every single student will develop a multitude of skills in many directions...but mostly they will have a deeper understanding of who they are and the world surrounding thru science, music, art and foreign language . The curriculum is presented according to appropriate stage of development, not only cognitive, but emotional and social. - The school also has a great amount of natural lighting and is located next door to a beautiful park

Posted May 27, 2014
This school is magical! It transformed my children into engaged, active, involved students. I would recommend this school to anyone! The teachers, parents, and staff are absolutely committed into making this school the best learning environment for every child! I would also recommend their summer day camp programs. The science camps are so much fun the kids do not realize they are learning!

Posted March 26, 2014
We have been so happy at New Morning and feel its been a great fit for our child. They have a great community of families and wonderful administration. We feel they 'just get it' when it comes to teaching kids. We really value the small class sizes and individual programing the most. I highly recommend you consider this school.

New Morning School 1

Posted March 03, 2014
Wonderful in theory, falls down in actual practice. Unable to be more specific online; ask around of longtime families and even recent alum. We did make wonderful friends in our several years there.

Posted November 12, 2013
EXCELLENT VISION AND PHILOSOPHY! . Teachers AMAZING!!! My children are thriving and very challenged academically here. They tailor their reading and math program to where the kids are at. The science program is incredible! There are amazingly very bright gifted children here yet there is something for every child. Music, arts, foreign language....each child is unique in their gifts and talents and love that New Morning School offers something for each child. ALL the teachers are taught to work with different learning styles and different abilities within the classroom. The teachers go above and beyond for the children!! Our lives have been changed for the better because of New Morning School.

Posted October 04, 2013
If you are looking for a daycare option for your preschool-aged child, you must look here- they offer a full day preschool option now! My child woke up this morning asking if it was a day for school. Our experience thus far has been stellar. My child is encouraged to explore interests, while appropriately encouraged to try new things. It is a co-op, so parents participate and contribute, which can seem like a lot compared to other daycare options, but it is a lovely community to be in as a parent as well. So much of our lives as parents is about our kids, it's refreshing to be in a group of parents "just like us". Children are loved and respected at this school and I never leave a drop-off wondering if this was the right place or if my child will have a good day. Every day is a great day! We are fortunate to have a school with 40 years of history and experience in our community.

Posted August 14, 2013
My daughter asked me this morning if summer could end faster so she can go back to school! Our family is looking forward to a great year!

New Morning School 2

Posted June 20, 2013
Not sure if this is true, but there are rumors that the school is close to being in foreclosure. This may be related to declining enrollment. You may want to verify the school's financial status before enrolling.

New Morning School