Pontiac Academy For Excellence - High School 1

Posted August 16, 2012
As of this year a new superintendent has taken over the district. Since she has come on board she has let most of the good teachers leave and fired some of the other great ones! This school has been heading in the right direction for the last four years, I don't understand what she is thinking; or if she is thinking at all! This school is heading downwards, get your kids out now!

Pontiac Academy For Excellence - High School 2

Posted September 08, 2011
I just enrolled my son to this school this year..and i dont really know anything about it much. But my son says that his teacher yells alot at them as well as criticize them for just one little thing. I mean why dont the teacher come to me as a parent and talk to me about my son's behavior unless he wasn't doing anything wrong at all!!! Above all, my son is only in kindergarten!! so please tell me, should i just transfer out?

Posted June 19, 2010
We love this school. Our kids are in good hands and these teachers care. Mr. Sedick is a wonderful principal with so much patience and he genuinely cares about all his kids. Great job PAE we are happy to be a part of you.

Pontiac Academy For Excellence - High School 0

Posted October 14, 2009
The faculty and staff are dedicated to the education and nuturing of a community of children that are eager to learn. I love working here, being a parent of students here and watching the tremendous growth that happens inside the walls of PAE everyday!

Posted October 11, 2009

Posted October 07, 2009
Our school is truly a community school. We are educating and mentoring our students to be leaders and contributors to the Pontiac community.

Posted June 08, 2009

Posted December 02, 2008
Mr Brilhart is an excellent principal. He leads in all areas of a great education. He offers the students opportunities to set goals, receive recognition and keeps the teachers involved to reporting successful students for special recognition by him, I am happy and please that my granddaughters are a part of such an encouraging and focused school environment. The teachers are available to discuss any issues.

Pontiac Academy For Excellence - High School 0

Posted September 30, 2008
Pae did wonders with my brother n cousin and now i have my daughters attedning. Most of the staff are nice and i love their teachers! Best school in awhile in Pontiac.

Pontiac Academy For Excellence - High School 4

Posted December 28, 2007
I am a teacher at PAE, and we work extremely hard to provide the best education possible to the students we serve. There is no perfect school, but PAE comes close. Teachers take from their own homes to help the students, as well as their families. We are here for the students and not the paycheck.

Pontiac Academy For Excellence - High School
196 Cesar E Chavez Avenue, Pontiac, MI  48342
Last modified Pontiac Academy For Excellence - High School is a Charter school that serves grades 9-12. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 2 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Pontiac Academy For Excellence - High School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 25 reviews. Top