Pontiac, MI

Posted June 30, 2009
My daughter went to alcott for two years in that enivorment. She tthrive and became a better student and person. I wish that i could have taken the school with me when we moved but the foundation that they set has given mt daughter the skills to be successful in any area. I personally would like to thank mrs. Vanek for being a great educator

Posted March 13, 2008
This school is by far the best elementary in oakland county!! The principal and teachers are all nice and well educated. I wouldnt send my daughter to any other school!!

Posted November 28, 2007
Alcott is a wonderful school for my daughter. I will be sad to leave because this is her last year here. The principal is VERY nice and her teachers so far have been awesome. We will miss Alcott.

Posted July 24, 2005
This school is wonderful. The staff is diligent in thier teaching, they show love and compassion as well as teach the students.

Alcott School
460 West Kennett Road, Pontiac, MI  48340
Last modified Alcott School is a Public school that serves grades K-6. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 3 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Alcott School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 7 reviews. Top