Pontiac, MI

Owen Elementary School 5

Posted November 23, 2013
Excellent and caring teachers and staff members. A very supportive and caring Principal that promotes students education and good student behavior.

Owen Elementary School 5

Posted June 19, 2007
I'm a mother of two daughters who attened Owen through elementary, Hands down the best elementary school in Pontiac. The teachers were excellent and they work together in helping your child excell.The P.T.K (parents,teachers, kids),offers lots of activites for familys .Spagetti night, family fun night were a few of our favorites.I would be here all day if I told you about all the give-aways and raffels during these events.Thank you Owen staff for providing memories for my family that will last a lifetime.

Owen Elementary School 4

Posted March 12, 2006
My son has had the opportunity to have 3 wonderful teachers during his 2 years at Owen Elementary(there are 2 teachers in his 1st grade classroom.) The teachers have been very attentive in his education, pointing out his strong and weak points. He is in the 2nd grade reading level and he is good at math. I've noticed that his teachers have strived to giving him a good education. My son gives me good reports about his current teachers, saying they teach him morals and lifelong skills. I've been lucky and blessed to have been able to have these human beings as my son's teachers. I can't leave out that the principle is very attentive and involved in the children's learning system.

Owen Elementary School
1700 Baldwin Avenue, Pontiac, MI  48340
Last modified Owen Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-6. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 1 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Owen Elementary School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 5 reviews. Top