Pontiac, MI

ND Marist Acade. Middle Div. 2

Posted May 05, 2008

Posted May 30, 2006
At Marist Academy, my son Jeffy was able to make friends very easily. After the first day of school, he came home, knowing everyone in his grade's name. It was wonderful.

ND Marist Acade. Middle Div. 0

Posted September 25, 2005
I am not a parent, I am a 8th grader at marist, and from first hand experiance, I can tell you that marist is a great school for academics, especially math, I am in the advanced course for 8th grade and I am learning what 11th graders in public high schools are learning.

Posted January 22, 2005
- a former student
This school was one of the finest institutions that I ever attended. It was unfortunate that I had to move and leave the halls that I enjoyed so much being in. The faculty along with the administrators truly do care for their students and it was an honor and privelage to be apart of such a fantastic community. -Brian D. Kostrzewa

Posted January 09, 2004
Marist Academy is a prominent school and has a very advanced learning system. The school is open to Non-Catholics and a person of any race. The teachers are very well educated and are excited to teach your children. Marist does require uniform, but do allow dress down days at least once a month. This school is very good for those who are looking for a school where the kids are friendly, the teachers actually teach, and the principle and vice principle show great leadership throughout the school.

ND Marist Acade. Middle Div.
1300 Giddings Rd, Pontiac, MI  48340
Last modified ND Marist Acade. Middle Div. is a Private school that serves grades 6-8
ND Marist Acade. Middle Div. Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 5 reviews. Top