Bad
Good

Currently, most people answered Strongly agree (2 responses)
Currently, most people answered Strongly agree (2 responses)
Currently, most people answered Just right (1 response)
Currently, most people answered Very effective (1 response)

Posted June 16, 2015
Great school!!! My two daughter attend this school and we love it. The staff is wonderful. Mrs Williams is the best.

Posted December 02, 2014
This school is made up of staff and administrators who truly care about their students, not only academically but socially and developmentally as well. There are always activities going on to challenge and engage students. These people are devoted to student success at all levels!

Arts And Technology Academy Of Pontiac 2

Posted November 12, 2014
Chaos reigns. Many well meaning adults, and some who are just 'punching the clock', all going their own way to the detriment of the students. ATAP is better than the local school district, but when you are measured against one of the worst districts in the state, it is not difficult to look good i comparison.

Posted November 11, 2014
The school is big and fun...the best school I been to so far...the teacher's is nice...

Arts And Technology Academy Of Pontiac 4

Posted November 11, 2014
My children have been attending ATAP for three years and it's the best decision we have ever made for their education. All of the staff care deeply for every student and wants nothing more than for the children to succeed. Our oldest daughter has learning and developmental disabilities; the amazing team at atap has worked tirelessly to help her learn her way and overcome these challenges. We drive 30 minutes every morning taking them to school and wouldn't dream of having it any other way

Arts And Technology Academy Of Pontiac 1

Posted May 05, 2014
This school os the worst school in Pontiac. I would recommend not to bring your child there. The teachers are disrespectful. They demand and ask for respect. Students bully so much and if the teacher likes them alot, the student gets away with everything. This school is the worst in Pontiac. My kid sometimes comes home wishing they never were alive.

Posted April 22, 2014
Absolutely happy with this school! I have 2 children that attend here (my son is in 9th and my daughter is in 1st) and this has been the best school they've attended by far! The teachers and Principal are active in all the kids education and treat all children fairly. There is plenty of after school actives and my kids actually like going to school! (That's a 1st for my son). I look forward to seeing what each year brings. :)

Arts And Technology Academy Of Pontiac 4

Posted October 24, 2013
We have had alot of changes since I started teaching at ATAP 8 years ago. Leadership is phenomenal, the dedication from the teachers is amazing and the students are always challenged. with differentiated instruction. This is the key to success! ATAP is on its way to the top! Our MEAP scores continue to increaase each year and enrollment shot way up this year. Now we are a preschool-10 grade school!

Arts And Technology Academy Of Pontiac 1

Posted April 26, 2012
My son has attended this school from K-7th grade. The school has gone through too many principals since he started. There are only a few good teachers and staff members that I really believe genuinely care about the students. But for the most part, the teachers don't really care about them. I am taking my son out of this school. He will not return for his 8th grade year b/c I am so frustrated with the staff and teachers. They do not reach out to the parents as much as they should. If your child has an issue in school, whether academic, social, etc., you will not hear about it until the end of the school year. They do not treat all of the children there the same. They have little to no activities for the children. Overall, just a terrible school. I should have pulled my son out of the school earlier, but I kept thinking things would get better. 7 years later, I can honestly say things haven gotten worse and worse each year. Honestly, I feel guilty that I have possibily deprived my son of the best education and learning experience that he may have had had I enrolled him in a different school. Please don't make the same mistake I did by sending your child(ren) to ATAP.

Posted May 13, 2009
I have two daughters that attend A.T.A.P one is in preschool and one is in first grade. Ms.Griffin and Ms. Looby are their teachers. Both of there teachers have a great relationship with me as well as with my children. Ms. Looby has gone above and beyond to keep my daughter challenged, and Ms. Griffin has taught my other daughter more than i realized she could learnat her age. I love A.T.A.P and I feel the teachers and staff are just as concerned about my kids education as i am.

Arts And Technology Academy Of Pontiac
888 Enterprise Drive, Pontiac, MI  48341
Last modified Arts And Technology Academy Of Pontiac is a Charter school that serves grades K-11