Trinity Christian Academy 5

Posted October 22, 2009
My two son's attend Trinity and I love it! Currently they are in the PreK-3 and PreK-4 classes. My oldest was in a public school preschool and he was in a special needs program where he was barely talking and not even holding a pencil at all to write. The first month at Trinity my 4 year old son is writing his name on his own and pronouncing his vowels. Thank you Lord! I cry tears of joy! Everytime.

Trinity Christian Academy 5

Posted April 28, 2009
My daughter attended Trinity Christian Academy for pre-K, Kindergarten, and 1st grade and she absolutely loved it. The staff is very caring and conscientious. Excellent learning environment and the children were very well behaved. My daughter learned a lot while at Trinity. I wish the school was K-12!

Trinity Christian Academy
113 Wessen Street, Pontiac, MI  48341
Last modified Trinity Christian Academy is a Private school that serves grades K-8
Trinity Christian Academy Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 2 reviews. Top