Port Huron, MI

Cleveland Elementary School 1

Posted January 02, 2011
My kids went to this school for a year and had nothiong but problems. this school only caters to certain "children". There is no consequences for bad behavior,Just good Student who have to suffer through bullying becuse the staff and administration will do nothing about it.

Cleveland Elementary School 5

Posted September 04, 2005
- a former student
I went there when I was a child. Its true they have every nationality. It was the best school. I had so much fun there. The teachers are so caring. The class size is much smaller than most schools which meens the teacher can spend more time on each childs needs.

Cleveland Elementary School 5

Posted April 29, 2004
I absolutly love Cleveland school, we don't live in the school area but my children attend as school of choice, the teachers there are great, they take a strong involvment in the children, every nationality 'under the sun' is there and I think it's great! I would and have reccomended Cleveland School. Thanks.

Cleveland Elementary School
2801 Vanness Street, Port Huron, MI  48060
Last modified Cleveland Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 2 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Cleveland Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 3 reviews. Top