Ray, MI

Posted August 23, 2014
We started at New Haven schools in 1998 . Since then we have had 4 children go through NHCS and now have 2 grandchildren in NHCS. This district has grown and flourished into 1 of the best schools in Macomb county..I couldn't find a better school for my children/grandchildren. . My daughter's graduating class only had 63 students and All graduated but 1..love the teachers and the staff, I'm really bummed that Mr.Ray's retired but I'm sure the new principal will be wonderful. . Proud to live in New Haven!

Posted July 23, 2014
I teach in a neighboring, well-respected district, but my children attend New Haven Community Schools. They are in elementary school, but attend in the Elementary portion of Endeavor, so I have posted this review twice. I could not be happier with the education they are receiving. The teachers are kind, caring, and experienced. Because the district is small, I feel as if my children receive the kind of individualized instruction they need for academic achievement. The environment is nurturing and the expectations are high. The smaller size allows me to know all the individuals who have contact with my children and the parents of their peers. I feel as if my family belongs to a community of learners. In terms of available technology, NHCS is superior to it's larger neighbors and is working harder and faster to be on the cusp of educational changes. Because of their size, adaptations occur more quickly and efficiently. I adore the teachers, the principals, the support staff, and the superintendent. Every day I am grateful that I chose New Haven Community Schools. This district is a hidden jewel in Macomb County.

Posted March 14, 2014
I would like to brag about the band and choir program at Endeavour . Mr . Hibbert is a fantastic teacher that the kids respect. My daughter loves his class and cannot wait to take guitar at the high school. I am so thankful that music is back at New Haven.

Posted July 05, 2007
I'm going into the 8th grade and I love this school. I wouldn't want to go to any other place but it. The teachers are nice the rules are fair. But most of all it's home. Sometimes there is a lot of homework, but to quote Teddy Roosevelt 'The greatest prize life can offer is working hard at work worth doing.'

Posted November 22, 2006

Posted August 22, 2005
My children are going on there third year in the New Haven district and I couldn't be more pleased with the caring and knowledgeable staff. The first year my children attended (Sieffert) one of them fell ill and was hospitalized, subseuently missing a month of school. The school was wonderful, both teachers and the principal. His teacher offered to come twice a week to our home after school and tutor him. The caring response and dedication was remarkable. Needless to say, my son finished the third grade with out missing a beat. I honestly don't think I would've gotten that type of support anywhere else. They also have great extracurricular activities along with their academic programs. Parents are also closely involved and helping out where they are needed.

Posted August 17, 2004
I love this school and more importantly this staff. Most caring teachers I could have hoped for. Thank you for a wonderful elementary experience for our two developing children.

Posted June 26, 2004
- a former student
This school is a great school. I wouldn't send my kids anywhere else.

Endeavour Middle School
22505 26 Mile Road, Ray, MI  48096
Last modified Endeavour Middle School is a Public school that serves grades 6-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 4 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Endeavour Middle School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 8 reviews. Top