Bad
Good

I love my child's teacher Mrs. Perry. She really takes her time my daughter and she truly understands her. I love the calls that I receive from Principal Jackson and being informed on whats going on in the school.

I've been a student at Ann Arbor since the 5th grade. Compared to the school I left, Ann Arbor Trail did have some down falls. But as the years progressed the school has too. However somethings at Ann Abor Trail are quite challenging and unorginized. There are students who like to outburst and start drama. And since the big uniform change, things has been epic from the past school year. So in conclusion Ann Arbor Trail is one challenge both academicly and socially...

My child is in the 7th Grade. This is the first year that my children have been in the Detroit Public School system. I love Ann Arbor Trail. There are so many opportunities for the childen. My child does not feel threatened when attending school. I am so pleased with this experience.

I was a student there for 3 years and highly recommend this school for any child who would like to be in a great learning environment

This schol i attend it has its disadvantages but i still love it and plan to graduate from it with a 4.0 Gpa.

I have a daughter and newphew at Ann Arbor Trail. My experience has been wonderful. The teachers are excellent and the principal runs a very good school. There are many after school programs for the students and lots of programs for recognition of students.

I am a single parent at Ann Arbor Trail. This was the best decision that I could have ever made. The principal and staff are hard working and dedicated professionals. They are so committed to the education of the students at Ann Arbor Trail. This school provides many outside and after school programs. The principal is at the school late and on Saturday to ensure that student get all the academic and enriching programs available. I would encourage anyone who wants a safe school that provides an outstanding education to have their child enrolled at Ann Arbor Trail.

Last modified Ann Arbor Trail Magnet School is a Public school that serves grades K-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 1 out of 10 based on academic quality.