Redford Charter Township, MI

Ann Arbor Trail Magnet School 5

Posted May 05, 2015
I love my child's teacher Mrs. Perry. She really takes her time my daughter and she truly understands her. I love the calls that I receive from Principal Jackson and being informed on whats going on in the school.

Posted July 26, 2011
I've been a student at Ann Arbor since the 5th grade. Compared to the school I left, Ann Arbor Trail did have some down falls. But as the years progressed the school has too. However somethings at Ann Abor Trail are quite challenging and unorginized. There are students who like to outburst and start drama. And since the big uniform change, things has been epic from the past school year. So in conclusion Ann Arbor Trail is one challenge both academicly and socially...

Ann Arbor Trail Magnet School 4

Posted March 15, 2010
My child is in the 7th Grade. This is the first year that my children have been in the Detroit Public School system. I love Ann Arbor Trail. There are so many opportunities for the childen. My child does not feel threatened when attending school. I am so pleased with this experience.

Posted March 29, 2009
I was a student there for 3 years and highly recommend this school for any child who would like to be in a great learning environment

Posted November 04, 2008
This schol i attend it has its disadvantages but i still love it and plan to graduate from it with a 4.0 Gpa.

Posted July 27, 2008
I have a daughter and newphew at Ann Arbor Trail. My experience has been wonderful. The teachers are excellent and the principal runs a very good school. There are many after school programs for the students and lots of programs for recognition of students.

Posted January 30, 2008
I am a single parent at Ann Arbor Trail. This was the best decision that I could have ever made. The principal and staff are hard working and dedicated professionals. They are so committed to the education of the students at Ann Arbor Trail. This school provides many outside and after school programs. The principal is at the school late and on Saturday to ensure that student get all the academic and enriching programs available. I would encourage anyone who wants a safe school that provides an outstanding education to have their child enrolled at Ann Arbor Trail.

Posted April 25, 2006
My daughter is a 6th grader at Ann Arbor Trail, this is her first year attending. Almost everyday she tells me about how mean most of the teachers are . They are not professional at all. Once during parent teacher conferences, the principal yelled at parents, telling us to cut our visits short, because other parents needed to see the teachers as well. I thought that this was very rude, considering I had waited patiently for my turn to meet with my daughters teacher. They are short staffed and I fear that she is not getting the education that she needs. I am in the process of looking for another school. They were not at all the way they presented themselves initially. Only selected students are allowed to participate in extracurricualar activities.

Ann Arbor Trail Magnet School 5

Posted February 28, 2006
Academic programs more than prepared middle schools students for high school. There are a wide array of extracurricular activities (both physical and academic) i.e., academic games, marching band, dance, chess, etc. The level of parental involvement was very high. The teachers did an outstanding job in communicating with parents, and the school did a good job in holding meetings and other activities to get parents involved in the children's education.

Posted January 12, 2006
This is my daughter frist year at Ann Arbor Trail I put her in this school because of the great things I heard in the past but, since she has been there it seems the teachers and principal are very very unfriendly when you call the school office who ever is answering the phone never knows how to answer any question you may have. And there are some people at my church whos children also attended the school for the frist this year they feel the same way. My daughter comes home from school and tells me the mean things some of the teachers in the classroom. Now I starting to look else for my child to attend school. And really would like to know what happen to the Awensome!!! Band Ann Arbor Trail use to have.

7635 Chatham Street, Redford Charter Township, MI  48239
Last modified Ann Arbor Trail Magnet School is a Public school that serves grades K-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 1 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Ann Arbor Trail Magnet School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 10 reviews. Top