Redford Charter Township, MI

Posted August 21, 2013
Im new to hilbert and im going to the 6th grade all of the 6th graders that i met were realy nice and i think im going to like this new school alot i went to beech elementary for 2 years and tht school was pretty cool i liked but i like this better i meet the princapal she was niceand they have a nice snack bar so i recommend u all to go there this is coming from a 6th grader at hilbert

Posted December 17, 2010
Well, This will be my 3rd year attending Hilbert Middle School. Well, I hate Hilbert because of the kids in there... But thats not the point.. It is a very good school, Nice teachers, nice principal, vice principal. and more. So i do recommend you go to HILBERT MIDDLE SCHOOL!!! and this is coming from an 8th grade student who go's there(:

Hilbert Middle School 0

Posted April 11, 2010
My son has attended Hilbert for 2 years now. Hilbert has been a God send to us. My son struggled all thru his academia while in DPS. When we came to Hilbert, they took him, tested him and placed him in a cirriculum where he could learn effectively and now he is an A & B student, prominent band member and all around good student. I am forever grateful to them. If I had to point out an issue, it would only be my son has had to deal with small amounts of racism from students, but that has nothing to do with the school, but the parents and their lack of diversity. Overall, Hilbert is an excellent school.

Posted February 07, 2010
I am a student at Hilbert Middle school, I came to Hilbert in late November. I think that it is very impressive on what they teach. The Cores are great and the electives are awesome. I am learning a ton and this is only the beginning of it.

Hilbert Middle School 4

Posted October 30, 2009
I am a student a hilbert middle school, and it is my first year here, so far it is a pretty good school. But i think they can shape up the canteen.

Hilbert Middle School 1

Posted October 03, 2009

Posted April 21, 2009
I use to attend Hilbert Middle School, so I feel that I am a bit more able to give the student's point of view rather than a parent. No offense. Hilbert was a place where students either paid attention or they did not, however it was their choice. The teachers put a lot into their work with the students, but there is only so much that they can actually do. A child is in the school for eight hours of the day, it is up to the parent to help them with all that they need help with. The work is challenging, but with the way that the world has advanced lately, so what! We need to educate students to be even better and starting different areas of study at a younger age if we ever expect them to prosper.

Hilbert Middle School 1

Posted March 19, 2009

Posted December 13, 2008

Posted November 20, 2008
I have two children who attend Hilbert. The teachers go beyond the call of their duties! I can't say enough of what our teachers do for our children! Children must learn to respect their teachers at all times!

Hilbert Middle School
26440 Puritan, Redford Charter Township, MI  48239
Last modified Hilbert Middle School is a Public school that serves grades 6-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 2 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Hilbert Middle School Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 30 reviews. Top