Bad
Good

Im new to hilbert and im going to the 6th grade all of the 6th graders that i met were realy nice and i think im going to like this new school alot i went to beech elementary for 2 years and tht school was pretty cool i liked but i like this better i meet the princapal she was niceand they have a nice snack bar so i recommend u all to go there this is coming from a 6th grader at hilbert

Well, This will be my 3rd year attending Hilbert Middle School. Well, I hate Hilbert because of the kids in there... But thats not the point.. It is a very good school, Nice teachers, nice principal, vice principal. and more. So i do recommend you go to HILBERT MIDDLE SCHOOL!!! and this is coming from an 8th grade student who go's there(:

My son has attended Hilbert for 2 years now. Hilbert has been a God send to us. My son struggled all thru his academia while in DPS. When we came to Hilbert, they took him, tested him and placed him in a cirriculum where he could learn effectively and now he is an A & B student, prominent band member and all around good student. I am forever grateful to them. If I had to point out an issue, it would only be my son has had to deal with small amounts of racism from students, but that has nothing to do with the school, but the parents and their lack of diversity. Overall, Hilbert is an excellent school.

I am a student at Hilbert Middle school, I came to Hilbert in late November. I think that it is very impressive on what they teach. The Cores are great and the electives are awesome. I am learning a ton and this is only the beginning of it.

I am a student a hilbert middle school, and it is my first year here, so far it is a pretty good school. But i think they can shape up the canteen.

I use to attend Hilbert Middle School, so I feel that I am a bit more able to give the student's point of view rather than a parent. No offense. Hilbert was a place where students either paid attention or they did not, however it was their choice. The teachers put a lot into their work with the students, but there is only so much that they can actually do. A child is in the school for eight hours of the day, it is up to the parent to help them with all that they need help with. The work is challenging, but with the way that the world has advanced lately, so what! We need to educate students to be even better and starting different areas of study at a younger age if we ever expect them to prosper.

I have two children who attend Hilbert. The teachers go beyond the call of their duties! I can't say enough of what our teachers do for our children! Children must learn to respect their teachers at all times!

My child is in 7th grade, and if it were possible, I'd pull him out of this school today. While I do not blame all of the teachers, there seems to be a prevailing attitude that 'I've explained the lesson, now it's your problem' among many of them. Questions are discouraged (or even punished at times). I log into the website on a weekly basis to make sure my child is keeping up with his assignments, and while he misses one every once in awhile, his test scores appear to be average to above average. So, if his assignments are turned in and his scores are in the 80-90 % range, why does he receive a failing grade on his report card? Negligence? Typo? Just plain stupidity? You tell me. The system isn't working however you look at it.

I have 2 sons, one of which just graduated from RUHS, the other will be entering 7th grade. I feel Hilbert has made great advancement over the last few years. The parents that are on here complaining about the teachers may wish to look in a mirror. Education can not succeed without you, the parent, being involved!

My child goes to Hilbert and he has homework that is unbeilivabley hard. He is in the sixth grade and he has problems with square roots he states 'They pretty much give you the work and tell you to do it without telling us what to do!'I have a daugther in the 8th grade and she does all of her work (I check it), and she is still failing. She is always complaining about how the teachers always yell at anybody for even caughing.

Last modified Hilbert Middle School is a Public school that serves grades 6-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 2 out of 10 based on academic quality.