Posted April 24, 2014
I have 4 children and 3 have went to Addams, the 4th will be going in the fall. The teaching staff here is amazing. They really love what they do and whom they do it for. My children have excelled so much mentally and socially. They teach the whole child and I love that. Keep up the good work Addams family.

Posted April 09, 2014
My children have both had wonderful experiences at Addams, the teachers all work so hard for the benefit of the students. They have high expectations but are also very gracious and loving to the kids. I'm very thankful for the supportive parents who are involved there also. It's a great school and my children have been blessed in being there.

Posted September 06, 2013
I have one child in 10th who went to Addams and one in 1st this year and one who will be there in 5 years... Absolutely love this school and its staff! Everyone has been great!!

Posted March 07, 2012
My daughter has gone to Jane Addams since kindergarten, she is now in 5th grade. I have had nothing but a positive experince from the staff at Addams. They are engaged in a uphill battle but the principal and teachers are top notch. Although there is not a lot of parent participation at Addams, they have a great PTO and a handful of very devoted parents who really strive to make Addams a great school.

Posted March 08, 2011
My sons attended this school for k-1st grade, absolutely wonderful school.Principal was amazing and wonderful, and knows everyone by name. And they have very caring and wonderful staff, especially the kindergarten teachers are amazing.

Posted November 08, 2010
this school is great. my son has improved so much. I am greatful to have wonderful teachers.

Jane Addams Elementary School 4

Posted March 12, 2008

Posted October 04, 2007
I really like Jane Addams. The teachers do a great job with the children. My daughter loves the school. The principal speaks to the children by their first names. She is always visible and greeting people when they enter the school. The teachers are highly skilled and are very professional. This is a school where the children come first. I love Jane Addams!

Jane Addams Elementary School 4

Posted August 12, 2007
As a first time parent with this school last year, I was very impressed with the academics that were covered and how much knowledge my child acquired in a year's time. I really felt as though all of the students there are taking pride in their school as well. The teacher my son had in grade K was excellent. She knew how to keep her class under control and tried to be fair to all. My child really enjoyed his experience as well and is looking forward to returning to school in the fall.

Jane Addams Elementary School 2

Posted March 14, 2006
The school has a great leader. Teachers however,are not top of the line. I personally have had two out of five good ones for my son. There are several issues with childrens behaviors.

Jane Addams Elementary School
14025 Berwyn, Redford Charter Township, MI  48239
Last modified Jane Addams Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 7 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Jane Addams Elementary School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 11 reviews. Top