PK-8|Private

Bad
Good

Great school all around! Teachers and parents work together to make this school the best. Truly feels like our second family. Small class sizes and lots of creative learning!

My son has been going to St. Robert Bellarmine since second grade and it's the best thing I have every done. He loves it and now he loves school! Great sports, too! Go Cardinals

St Robert is not a good school, I went there as a child and because of the hypocrisy nuns here not only do I no longer practice Catholicism, I never raised my children in this religion of my family either. While going here I was bullied and made fun of more by the nuns than other students and I had no disciplinary issues, I was a very good student, however my family was poor and apparently did not tithe enough.

SRB is a well rounded community and school where the teachers and staff put the children first.

St. Robert's has caring teachers and great students. I have enjoyed going to this school.

SRB is a good school. Because it has a decent gym. Sports: Baseball, Basketball, Track, and Volleyball.

St. Robert Bellarmine (SRB) is a small school that equips the students to be well rounded. The staff is educated, cordial and compassionate. Our family loves/d the christian education.

St. Robert's has always been an exceptional school, I know because I also went there as a child. I wouldn't think of putting my children elsewhere!

Last modified St Robert Bellarmine School is a Private school that serves grades PK-8