Redford Charter Township, MI
Before care: Yes

Posted June 13, 2014
Great school all around! Teachers and parents work together to make this school the best. Truly feels like our second family. Small class sizes and lots of creative learning!

Posted June 04, 2014
My son has been going to St. Robert Bellarmine since second grade and it's the best thing I have every done. He loves it and now he loves school! Great sports, too! Go Cardinals

St Robert Bellarmine School 1

Posted April 30, 2013
St Robert is not a good school, I went there as a child and because of the hypocrisy nuns here not only do I no longer practice Catholicism, I never raised my children in this religion of my family either. While going here I was bullied and made fun of more by the nuns than other students and I had no disciplinary issues, I was a very good student, however my family was poor and apparently did not tithe enough.

St Robert Bellarmine School 2

Posted November 30, 2009

St Robert Bellarmine School 0

Posted February 05, 2008
SRB is a well rounded community and school where the teachers and staff put the children first.

Posted February 01, 2008
St. Robert's has caring teachers and great students. I have enjoyed going to this school.

Posted January 22, 2008
SRB is a good school. Because it has a decent gym. Sports: Baseball, Basketball, Track, and Volleyball.

Posted August 14, 2007
St. Robert Bellarmine (SRB) is a small school that equips the students to be well rounded. The staff is educated, cordial and compassionate. Our family loves/d the christian education.

Posted May 03, 2007
St. Robert's has always been an exceptional school, I know because I also went there as a child. I wouldn't think of putting my children elsewhere!

St Robert Bellarmine School
27201 Chicago West, Redford Charter Township, MI  48239
Last modified St Robert Bellarmine School is a Private school that serves grades PK-8
St Robert Bellarmine School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 9 reviews. Top