Redford Charter Township, MI

Posted March 16, 2014
My daughter has been going to St. Valentine School since 2nd grade and I would not have her go anywhere else. She is currently in the 6th grade. The curriculum is excellent, the teachers are caring, and the ethics and values are exemplary. Parental involvement is required, which I believe is one of the best school policies ever. The tuition is very reasonable and there are ways parents/families can reduce the tuition, and tuition payments can be scheduled over the year. The kids learn to give back to the community and to each other. My daughter wants to take her 6th grade teacher with her to the 7th grade, but she knows he will be there next year if she needs his guidance. Again, I wouldn't send her anywhere else.

St Valentine Catholic Elementary School 1

Posted September 08, 2012
Needs improvement. My child will not be returning this school year. The tuition goes up every year.

St Valentine Catholic Elementary School 0

Posted May 15, 2009
We sent three kids through St. Val's and couldn't be more satisfied. They were very well prepared for high school (Ladywood and Catholic Central) and for college as well. One has graduated from Kalamazoo College, one from the University of Michigan, and the third is pre-med at Michigan State. If you are looking for a school where your children can learn in a safe, caring environment, be positively challenged academically, and be well prepared for high school, college, and life in general, St. Valentine is what you have been looking for.

Posted March 18, 2009
I have been involved at St. Valentine for 11 years now and can't say enough about the school, staff and parents. My son is now a junior at a private high school and is doing extremely well. My daughter still attends St. Val's and also doing well. The parents I have met over the years are now my best friends! Many of the same teachers that taught my son are now teaching my daugher. They are very attentive to each childs needs and I couldn't ask for more. It has been well worth the investment and wouldn't change a thing if I was to do it over again. St. Val's also offers a great sports program, scouting.... There's something for everyone.

Posted February 09, 2009
I have nothing but praised for the faculty, parents and support staff at St. Valentine. They are helping mold my children into caring citizens. The children thrive in an environment that promotes respect and morality. I wouldn't send them anywhere else!

Posted May 27, 2008
I have children attending this school and feel that they are not only challenged academically, but are also in such ca caring and loving atmosphere. I have a student in High School who has taken Honors classes and fis doing rather well, thanks to her time spent at St. Val's. I reccomend this school to anyone who wants their child to be in the best environment they can be in.

Posted April 16, 2008

Posted April 11, 2008
I have a sophomore in High School who is excelling in all accelerated courses thanks to the excellent foundation she received at St. Valentine. My other three children love their school: their friends, their teachers, and the staff. The school community is close knit and participation in sports and other extra curricular activities is high. You can't go wrong sending your child here. The price is definitely worth it!

St Valentine Catholic Elementary School 0

Posted December 12, 2007
A wonderful school and community! Great administration and faculty!

Posted January 12, 2006
I was at St. Val's for eight years, and eight years was not enough! I am now a sophomore at one the area's Catholic high schools, and I give credit to the teachers and staff at Val's for preparing me. I was never afraid to ask for help, be it homework help or advice for problems with friends and family. It is a very socio-economically and culturally diverse alternative to the other Catholic grade schools. Music, art, and language programs were brought in, and the technology has been updated. Academic/athletic extracurriculars are available. Everyone from the principal to the lunch servers genuinely cares about the students. The students are taught to love and respect everyone. I am still extremely close with almost everyone in my class. Not a single day passed where we weren't told how loved we were... who couldn't thrive in this loving, supportive atmosphere? Thank-you, St. Valentine School!

St Valentine Catholic Elementary School
25875 Hope Street, Redford Charter Township, MI  48239
Last modified St Valentine Catholic Elementary School is a Private school that serves grades PK-8
St Valentine Catholic Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 13 reviews. Top