Our Lady of Loretto School 5

Posted February 24, 2004
I have sent two kids through OLL and found it to be a wonderful experience for both my children and myself. I have met my best friends through my children..it is a wonderful learning place for academics, spiritualality and morality. I highly recommend the school for anyone seeking a diverse school population and personnal attetion.

Our Lady of Loretto School 4

Posted February 24, 2004

Our Lady of Loretto School 4

Posted February 23, 2004
I have children in the pre-school, elementary, and jr. high levels at Our Lady of Loretto. The teachers and principal have always been available for conferences when needed. Some of my children enjoy the benefits of the unique-to-us Enrichment Rooms. These rooms accommodate the various needs of students who have advanced beyhond thier peers and those who need extra help or a choice of ways to learn (i.e. hands on, verbal, or visual learning.) The extra-curriculars that my children are involved in include sports--baseball, softball, football, basketball, and volleyball; bell choir; Student Council; and quiz bowl. Parents are needed and welcome to participate as chaperones, drivers, in-class helpers (on occasion), and lunch presiders. Many parents work during the school day so their involvement is more calculated according to their work schedules (i.e. they might help organize an activity at night or sit on one of the many committees necessary to run a successful facility.) Our Lady of Loretto has truly been the foundation of my children's formative years and the foundation of what I hope to be their very successful and happy lives.

Our Lady of Loretto School
17175 Olympia, Redford, MI  48240
Last modified Our Lady of Loretto School is a Private school that serves grades PK-8
Our Lady of Loretto School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 3 reviews. Top