Posted June 10, 2008
I am a parent who at one point in time had my child in Covenant High School. I removed him from that school after his 1st year. He had great grades and never got into trouble, but the administration of the school need to be changed. I did not like how the kids were treated, nor did I like the way my son would complain to me about how certain kids are treated and he would purposely try to get into trouble and nothing would ever happen to him. So, I personal do not think the students are treated fairly, and that is the reason that I took my son out of the school. Also, I would not recommend any parent sending their child to that school until the administration is changed. It just seems as if all the school is interested in is the Tuition payment.

Posted June 05, 2008
This is a good small school if that's what you are looking for. Nice people willing to work with you. Good staff all around

Posted May 27, 2008
I am a former student of Covenant High School representing the class of 2008. I graduated at the top of my class holding the rank of Valedictorian. My experience at Covenant High School was terrible!! I held an independent study in the office during sixth hour and the things that I overheard and witnessed are nothing that any parent would want there child to be in the presence of. The administration of Covenant High School call themselves to be Christians but there behavior is nothing of the sort. The principal and vice principal were unfair, judgemental, and hypocritical on mnay occasions. They are a true example of how some don't practice what they preach! I would not recommend this school!!

The Covenant School 5

Posted August 17, 2004
Bishop Borgess is an excellent school with great academic acheivement. I have a 12th grader this year and he has done exceptionally well. I really appreciate a school that put responsiblity on the child and gives detention instead of suspension.

The Covenant School 5

Posted August 19, 2003
- a former student
I graduated from this school in 1987 and to me this was a great school. The leadership from teachers and principle were excellent. I am proud to be an alumni.

The Covenant School