River Rouge, MI

Posted October 14, 2014
The teachers are wonderful here and the school is well kept. Everyone is always smiling also. Thank you

Posted October 14, 2014
This school offers great leadership after school activities for my daughter. She enjoys all the clubs that she is involved in because this high school offers them all. I enjoy the fact that they give her a lot of opportunities and she has the chance to grasp them all

Posted January 30, 2013
I love the new programs they are adding. They are one of the few districts adding teachers and programs right now. They are definitely on the rise. The new superintendent has got this district moving in the right direction.

Posted April 13, 2011
I am currently a student at this school and I love it. I have a 4.0 and above GPA, I'm part of a dual enrollment program with WCCCD-Intro. to Business, member of the softball team for the past 2 years, and I'm dedicated to learning. Even though the school does have some ups and downs, it will all pass and the school is trying to make a difference not only in my life, but in everyone else's lives, too.

Posted June 28, 2010
TERRIBLE SCHOOL, NON RIGOROUS. DOES NOT (I REPEAT) DOES NOT PREPARE YOU FOR COLLEGE!!!! DO NOT RECOMMEND!!!!!

Posted October 12, 2009

River Rouge High School 4

Posted October 04, 2008
it gave my son a new start

River Rouge High School 2

Posted July 31, 2008

Posted October 25, 2007
I also graduated form RRHS, and I would advise you not to send your children to this school. No one seems to care about the education of the school. RRHS did not prepare me for college at all.

River Rouge High School 4

Posted November 09, 2006

River Rouge High School
1460 Coolidge Highway, River Rouge, MI  48218
Last modified River Rouge High School is a Public school that serves grades 9-12. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 2 out of 10 based on academic quality.
River Rouge High School Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 20 reviews. Top