Streetview?fov=70&size=130x130&location=1460+w.+coolidge+hwy

Help this school win $5,000
by posting a review

River Rouge High School 5031827 5

Posted January 30, 2013
I love the new programs they are adding. They are one of the few districts adding teachers and programs right now. They are definitely on the rise. The new superintendent has got this district moving in the right direction.

River Rouge High School 4514927 5

Posted April 13, 2011
I am currently a student at this school and I love it. I have a 4.0 and above GPA, I'm part of a dual enrollment program with WCCCD-Intro. to Business, member of the softball team for the past 2 years, and I'm dedicated to learning. Even though the school does have some ups and downs, it will all pass and the school is trying to make a difference not only in my life, but in everyone else's lives, too.

River Rouge High School 4236319 1

Posted June 28, 2010
TERRIBLE SCHOOL, NON RIGOROUS. DOES NOT (I REPEAT) DOES NOT PREPARE YOU FOR COLLEGE!!!! DO NOT RECOMMEND!!!!!

River Rouge High School 3890638 1

Posted October 12, 2009

River Rouge High School 3277481 4

Posted October 04, 2008
it gave my son a new start

River Rouge High School 3146645 2

Posted July 31, 2008

River Rouge High School 2648130 1

Posted October 25, 2007
I also graduated form RRHS, and I would advise you not to send your children to this school. No one seems to care about the education of the school. RRHS did not prepare me for college at all.

River Rouge High School 1987509 4

Posted November 09, 2006

River Rouge High School 1939097 1

Posted October 10, 2006
I sent My grandson to river rouge schools til he was in 7th grade. This is when they stop caring about the kids. The kids are basicall on their own. My grandson was told in 7th g that he was just a paycheck to the tracher. Needless to say he is not there anymore (my grandson)

River Rouge High School 1847665 1

Posted August 24, 2006
- a former student

GreatSchools, Inc. 1999 Harrison Street, Suite 1100, Oakland, CA 94612

©1998-2014 GreatSchools Inc. All Rights Reserved. GreatSchools is a 501(c)(3) not-for-profit organization | Ad Choices

River Rouge High School
1460 W. Coolidge Hwy., River Rouge, MI  48218
River Rouge High School Rating: 2 out of 5 based on 18 reviews.