River Rouge, MI

Posted October 14, 2014
The teachers are wonderful here and the school is well kept. Everyone is always smiling also. Thank you

Posted October 14, 2014
This school offers great leadership after school activities for my daughter. She enjoys all the clubs that she is involved in because this high school offers them all. I enjoy the fact that they give her a lot of opportunities and she has the chance to grasp them all

Posted January 30, 2013
I love the new programs they are adding. They are one of the few districts adding teachers and programs right now. They are definitely on the rise. The new superintendent has got this district moving in the right direction.

Posted April 13, 2011
I am currently a student at this school and I love it. I have a 4.0 and above GPA, I'm part of a dual enrollment program with WCCCD-Intro. to Business, member of the softball team for the past 2 years, and I'm dedicated to learning. Even though the school does have some ups and downs, it will all pass and the school is trying to make a difference not only in my life, but in everyone else's lives, too.

Posted June 28, 2010
TERRIBLE SCHOOL, NON RIGOROUS. DOES NOT (I REPEAT) DOES NOT PREPARE YOU FOR COLLEGE!!!! DO NOT RECOMMEND!!!!!

River Rouge High School 4

Posted October 04, 2008

Posted October 25, 2007
I also graduated form RRHS, and I would advise you not to send your children to this school. No one seems to care about the education of the school. RRHS did not prepare me for college at all.

Posted October 10, 2006
I sent My grandson to river rouge schools til he was in 7th grade. This is when they stop caring about the kids. The kids are basicall on their own. My grandson was told in 7th g that he was just a paycheck to the tracher. Needless to say he is not there anymore (my grandson)

Posted January 22, 2006
As a graduated of RRHS I am positive that this school is not one to send your child to. I can say that there are some teachers that care and involve themselves in bettering students. They try to better the programs, but they don't enforce into the students how important it is for them to succeed in these programs. The students at this school need more discipline. The parent involvement is just as bad as the teachers.

River Rouge High School 2

Posted January 15, 2006
I'm also a graduate of River Rouge High School and for the most part my experience there was very poor. I can only name a few teachers who actual cared about their students performance, the vast majority did not care and were sloppy with their students acedemic progress. I was foolish enough to send my son through some of the River Rouge School system and he performed badly. When I started taking to another school in a different city he improved so much. He really cares about his studies now and he does not feel so harassed by other students because he is actually the minority and I really hate to say that. I care about children and would not like to see there school years ruined by this school.

River Rouge High School
1460 Coolidge Highway, River Rouge, MI  48218
Last modified River Rouge High School is a Public school that serves grades 9-12. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 2 out of 10 based on academic quality.
River Rouge High School Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 20 reviews. Top