River Rouge High School 5

Posted January 30, 2013
I love the new programs they are adding. They are one of the few districts adding teachers and programs right now. They are definitely on the rise. The new superintendent has got this district moving in the right direction.

River Rouge High School 5

Posted April 13, 2011
I am currently a student at this school and I love it. I have a 4.0 and above GPA, I'm part of a dual enrollment program with WCCCD-Intro. to Business, member of the softball team for the past 2 years, and I'm dedicated to learning. Even though the school does have some ups and downs, it will all pass and the school is trying to make a difference not only in my life, but in everyone else's lives, too.

Posted June 28, 2010
TERRIBLE SCHOOL, NON RIGOROUS. DOES NOT (I REPEAT) DOES NOT PREPARE YOU FOR COLLEGE!!!! DO NOT RECOMMEND!!!!!

Posted October 12, 2009

River Rouge High School 4

Posted October 04, 2008
it gave my son a new start

River Rouge High School 2

Posted July 31, 2008

Posted October 25, 2007
I also graduated form RRHS, and I would advise you not to send your children to this school. No one seems to care about the education of the school. RRHS did not prepare me for college at all.

River Rouge High School 4

Posted November 09, 2006

Posted October 10, 2006
I sent My grandson to river rouge schools til he was in 7th grade. This is when they stop caring about the kids. The kids are basicall on their own. My grandson was told in 7th g that he was just a paycheck to the tracher. Needless to say he is not there anymore (my grandson)

Posted August 24, 2006
- a former student

River Rouge High School
1460 W. Coolidge Hwy., River Rouge, MI  48218
Last modified River Rouge High School is a Public school. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 2 out of 10 based on academic quality.
River Rouge High School Rating: 2 out of 5 based on 18 reviews.