Rochester Hills, MI

Posted April 28, 2014
I have heard a lot about of good reviews about this school, so much good about this that we also decided to send my 3 year old to same Pre-K .

Posted January 16, 2014
I was at hamlin for 6 years. Best school ever!! The teachers are so friendly and nice!

Hamlin Elementary School 2

Posted November 16, 2013
Our kid attends special education, i would not recommend this school if your kid is diagnosed with ASD. This is the first year of a new principal. He has not been in any of the meetings held with us. The teacher in charge of the sp ed classroom needs to ask for approval for almost anything to the sp ed Director. To observe you need to put a request at least one week notice and wait for approval from Sp Ed Director. High effort to discourage parent participation. Specialists delegate their responsabilities to paraprofesionals even teaching of critical skills to ASD kids.

Posted February 23, 2013
Hamlin is a great school.My daughter enjoy being a part of it. They give a lot of importance to both personal development and educational.

Posted July 24, 2011
My son will be going to Hamlin for his second year this year. It is a reat school, with great staff, and we love Mr. Cornish!

Posted March 02, 2011
My two boys attend Hamlin. This is their first year and they love this school! Everyone in the school from the principal on down is very professional, attentive, and nice. One of my boys receive special services for a learning disability and I must say everyone seems to go above and beyond to give him the help he needs. During a school break my boys had said they miss school. How awesome is that!

Hamlin Elementary School 0

Posted October 12, 2010
It cares about our children and puts education ffirst.

Hamlin Elementary School 3

Posted June 04, 2009

Posted May 01, 2009
The teachers are very involved and proactive with my daughter. They were helpful in working with her medical issues. The principal Mr. Cornish is very caring knowing every student's name and issues. They put my daughter in a reading group early on which help her tremendously. Recently she scored in the 98 percentile (TerraNova 6th grade) for reading largely because of Hamlin's reading group. Hamlin has exceeded any expectations I had for a quality K-5 education for my daughter.

Hamlin Elementary School 2

Posted February 09, 2009
Many of the teachers are great at this school, but if the child has any kind of learning disability they seem to lack knowledge of what to do and the child suffers because of it. Also I don't see as many activities at this school compared to others.

Hamlin Elementary School
270 West Hamlin Road, Rochester Hills, MI  48307
Last modified Hamlin Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 6 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Hamlin Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 18 reviews. Top