Rochester Hills, MI

Posted October 29, 2014
Hampton is a wonderful school! The teachers are both engaging and compassionate. The principal is very involved and aware of all aspects of student life. The curriculum is challenging but fair. I feel very blessed that my children are Hampton students!

Posted June 30, 2012
My son goes to Hampton elementary from kinder Garden. It's been great experience for us and him. Kids are doing very well on academically and socially. Teachers are great and work with kids individually very well. Also school is progressing good towards achieving state recommended goals.

Posted December 06, 2011
The only complaint I have with this school is the front office. It seems as though every time my child coughs, sneezes, or hiccups they want to send her home. To add to the frustration, there isn't even a nurse on staff. I do not feel that because my child is flushed and coughing she should get sent home. Also, if you don't call by 9am when your child is absent, they call you and complain that you need to call in earlier. Other than these complaints. The school is great. We love my daughters teacher, Mrs. Moher and think she is a wonderful teacher.

Hampton Elementary School 1

Posted August 15, 2011
I am extremely disappointed in this school. The principal, Charles Rowland, is completely disinterested in what goes on during school hours. He allows bullying to continue unchecked, and when it it brought to his attention, shrugs it off as being unimportant. There are some good teachers, but they don't seem to receive administrative support.

Hampton Elementary School 1

Posted October 27, 2010
Etremely dissapointed parent of children who attend Hampton Elementary. To say the least the principal is extremely careless and somewhat prejiduce. The teachers are oblivious of what occurs and I feel my children are unsafe in the school. I will not longer have my children attend this school and strongly suggest for other parents to be cautious of their children attending this school.

Posted September 16, 2009
Hampton Elementary has been my daughters school since 2008 when we moved to Michigan from Mexico. What I really like of this school is the diversity of its people. The Parade of Nations last year counted 52 different countries represented in the kids of Hampton. The teachers are very professional, they make their best effort for having all the kids accomplishing the goals of each school year, and help us parents participate actively on classroom activities whenever is possible. Hampton also has a lot of options for activities after school and has a very frindly environment for kids to get integrated in the US society and help them enjoy all their learning activities.

Posted September 06, 2009

Posted November 14, 2007
We loved this school. I rarely had a complaint while my kids attended. The principal, Mrs. Trahan, rules with a hug, not with a fist. She is very approachable; not intimidating at all. Our most favorite teacher is Miss Staperfenne - if your child gets her, consider yourself blessed!

Hampton Elementary School 3

Posted April 29, 2006

Posted April 18, 2006
I have a child who entered kindergarten this year at Hampton. This is my first experience with a suburban school and I am delightfully pleased with my child's progress, teachers, administration and parent involvement. I believe the teachers as well as the afterschool caregivers are exceptional at what they do.

Hampton Elementary School
530 Hampton Circle, Rochester Hills, MI  48307
Last modified Hampton Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 6 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Hampton Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 13 reviews. Top