Bad
Good

Posted September 10, 2013
Do not listen to my old review that I made on September 2011, I was just being paranoid. As long as you are a nice student, willing to listen to the teachers, and be respectful towards the community, and make a lot of friends, Meadow Brook is a great school to learn at. The teachers are always there for you and there are many events happening throughout the year that will keep Elementary school students entertained. I recommend it. Meadow Brook has changed a lot over the years and they keep getting better.

Meadow Brook Elementary School 1

Posted April 17, 2013
I was just a kid entering the 4th grade and they refused to teach me. I was forced to find another school. How could you turn away a kid ? I was a student of the 90's I rate them an F cause they failed to teach me! Why did they do that to me ? I was just a kid

Meadow Brook Elementary School 2

Posted September 22, 2011
I was a student here and Meadow Brook and it was hard to make friends and every was gossiping about others here. Kids in 4th and 5th grade would even swear at other kids just because of arguments. Everyone in my class was picky about their friends and some wouldn"t even accept me to be their friend just because they think I am annoying! I am now a student at West and now this year and Meadow Brook has gotten a little strict now with BIRTHDAYS and ridiculous things. I do not recomend this school, please either go to University Hills or schools that are near Meadow Brook if you live in that area. Honestly, you don't have to take word. But Meadow Brook is NOT a great school for relationships. But, It is kind of welcoming for k-3 and sometimes there is fun activites but kids are kind of noisy and some teachers are kind of strict. But I DO NOT recomend Meadow Brook.

Posted January 27, 2011
I disagree with the one review of Meadow Brook Elementary. The current principal has an open door policy regarding students and their parents and I've worked with the Principal numerous times and always felt any issues were handled with professionalism and mutual respect. Parent involvement is key to making a good school great and at Meadow Brook parents are always encouraged to participate in their child's education. The PTA at Meadow Brook is very active in fostering a strong connection between students and their families through after school programs and events that bring students and parents alike into Meadow Brook.

Posted August 28, 2008
As a former teacher in this school I can attest to the quality of the facilities and the school staff. This school is located in a fantastic neighborhood and an outstanding school district!

Meadow Brook Elementary School 4

Posted October 23, 2006
Meadow Brook Elementary school is a great school overall however principles recently changed and unfortunately things just haven't been run with the same quality and professionalism. The kids are ultimately the ones who suffer.

Meadow Brook Elementary School
2350 Munster Road, Rochester Hills, MI  48309
Last modified Meadow Brook Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 9 out of 10 based on academic quality.