Rochester Hills, MI
Students enrolled: 1,627

Posted May 02, 2012
Our family just moved to Rochester Hills and it is an amazing community. My daughter is a freshman and says everybody is so welcoming. One thing you should be aware of is that the school is very culturarly diverse. I enjoy how much the school/teachers encourages involvement in sports as well as good grades. My daughter joined the RHS cheer team and i just wanted to say how amazing that program is, the coaches are amazing and the girls are very nice. GO RHS FALCONS!!!

Posted June 21, 2011
Some of these reviews are almost a decade old! The overcrowding issue was addressed and our third high school, Stoney Creek HS, was complete in 2002. Many renovations took place at Rochester High and Adams High. Our school district offers excellent academics, the arts, athletics and outstanding special education support. I have worked as a Paraprofessional for RCS for 18 years and have 3 children who benefited from all that RCS has to offer. I work at the elementary level and can say first hand that we work hard to see the whole child and help them to achieve their best. Since my children attended Rochester High School, this is the school I have the most experience with. It's has a great, well rounded student body and staff.

Posted April 29, 2008

Posted March 27, 2008

Posted September 17, 2007

Posted April 23, 2007
- a former student

Posted January 09, 2007
I have had three sons attend RHS. Each a totally different kind of student. RHS has met and exceeded any expectations I had for a quality secondary education for my children. Their counselor has been outstanding. Their teachers have been mentors as well as educators. Parent support is just how it should be at this level. RHS allows the students to grow and become confident and secure. Arts as well as Athletics are supported. As a parent of both athletes and fine art participants I find this unique. The teaching staff is beyond compare. RHS is an outstanding school. All of my sons received or will receive substantive scholarships based on their grades and participation sponsored and encouraged by their teachers. I, as a parent, could not ask for more.

Posted November 16, 2006
I am a Freshmen at Rochester High School and it is amazing i love having all the windows and the kids are so nice and kind. The teachers are Great too! I love RHS

Rochester High School 4

Posted May 15, 2006
- a former student

Rochester High School 3

Posted May 02, 2006
My experience with a few of the teachers regarding communication between the parent and the teacher have been terrible.

Rochester High School
180 South Livernois Road, Rochester Hills, MI  48307
Last modified Rochester High School is a Public school that serves grades 9-12. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 10 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Rochester High School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 15 reviews. Top