Bad
Good

I am ashamed that your school would refuse entrance to a man wearing uniform because it would offend someone. Where is your respect for those who have lost their lives fighting for this very country that allows you to walk freely? You make me sick!

The staff and the students are 'The Prescription of Kindnees', they are very giving , generous, and loving ...it was beyond a blessing for my daughter and I to be a part of their school community. At Rochester Adams every student is important, cared for and encouraged to be the best they can be and given limitless , abundant opportunities, and i'm so thankful for teachers becoming teachers they have the ability to stretch the genius out of every child.Rochester Adams are the ingredients of an 'Educational Smorgasbord', completed with a menu of victorious graduates every year.

Rochester Adams is an excellent school, with active parents, numerous clubs and sports. My son had no problem in his freshmen year of college, and the AP classes allow a focused student to excel. Parental involvement is excellent, with plenty of volunteers to get things done.

The school is great; however there are few areas they can improve on. The computer generated course scheduling is always full of mistakes which requires back and forth communications with the consolers. The consolers are also very slow in email responses, sometimes days before you hear anything back. But overall I am happy with Adams.

I am a graduate of Adams and now a teacher. I felt very prepared for college and received a wonderful education at Adams. I have taught in less desirable districts and areas in the state and have seen the vast differences in the quality of education. I feel very lucky to have attended such a wonderful school!

Adams High Schools has been a blessing in my son's life. Teachers and Counselours are very helpful and friendly . We are foreigners and I imagine that my children could have problem in adapt at school. My mistake , they were very welcomed and Mrs. Jones is a fantastic counselour and has taken care of us . Good enviromnents, good teachers .

Last modified Rochester Adams High School is a Public school that serves grades 9-12. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 10 out of 10 based on academic quality.