Rochester Hills, MI
Students enrolled: 1,531

Rochester Adams High School

Posted September 16, 2009
The staff and the students are 'The Prescription of Kindnees', they are very giving , generous, and loving ...it was beyond a blessing for my daughter and I to be a part of their school community. At Rochester Adams every student is important, cared for and encouraged to be the best they can be and given limitless , abundant opportunities, and i'm so thankful for teachers becoming teachers they have the ability to stretch the genius out of every child.Rochester Adams are the ingredients of an 'Educational Smorgasbord', completed with a menu of victorious graduates every year.

Posted September 17, 2008
Rochester Adams is an excellent school, with active parents, numerous clubs and sports. My son had no problem in his freshmen year of college, and the AP classes allow a focused student to excel. Parental involvement is excellent, with plenty of volunteers to get things done.

Rochester Adams High School 4

Posted April 29, 2008
The school is great; however there are few areas they can improve on. The computer generated course scheduling is always full of mistakes which requires back and forth communications with the consolers. The consolers are also very slow in email responses, sometimes days before you hear anything back. But overall I am happy with Adams.

Posted March 03, 2008
I am a graduate of Adams and now a teacher. I felt very prepared for college and received a wonderful education at Adams. I have taught in less desirable districts and areas in the state and have seen the vast differences in the quality of education. I feel very lucky to have attended such a wonderful school!

Posted March 12, 2007
Adams High Schools has been a blessing in my son's life. Teachers and Counselours are very helpful and friendly . We are foreigners and I imagine that my children could have problem in adapt at school. My mistake , they were very welcomed and Mrs. Jones is a fantastic counselour and has taken care of us . Good enviromnents, good teachers .

Posted May 01, 2006
This was a very good school to attent. I'm a graduating Senior this spring (YAY!) and I can honestly say I've had the time of my life at Adams. The principal was hardly seen (I didn't know who she was until my junior year), all of my teachers have truly cared about the studies and students learning the material. There are LOTS of clubs, activities, and sports to keep one busy. Good location with shopping/food right down the road.

Posted February 19, 2006
Excellent school. The students do very well at Adams due to the great teachers and administrators. Adams deserves a lot of credit for this. My children love Adams and rightly so.

Posted January 20, 2006
I would just like to say that I believe that Rochester Adams is an excellent school. I graduated there in the early 90's and it prepared me well for college and for life. I am currently a Veterinarian who graduated from MSU. If your child is interested in Biology, this is a great school. Mr. Glenn is a phenomenal teacher.

Rochester Adams High School 3

Posted January 19, 2006
I think Rochester Adams High School has a long way to go to be rated 'Great'. It's ok. I have found that most of the teachers aren't as sincere as they make you think at 'meet the teacher' night. They sound like they will be there for your child, but when push comes to shove, they aren't around for help. I feel that the teachers that are involved in the sports programs tend to put that first before their classroom teachings. It is unfortunate that a student's grades have to suffer because they can't work around the sports schedules.This is definetly something that needs to change.

Posted November 09, 2005
Rochester Adams High School (Rochester Hills, Michgian) was the BEST high school that I have ever attened! The athletics were amazing (Football...STATE CHAMPIONS 2003 and soon to be 2005!) and they also have GREAT academics too! If anyone is moving into this area...Consider moving CLOSE to Rochester Adams High School. You will be amazed with what you see. They parents, students, and also the staff are polite, kind, caring, and are willing to help you in any way that is needed.

Rochester Adams High School
3200 West Tienken Road, Rochester Hills, MI  48306
Last modified Rochester Adams High School is a Public school that serves grades 9-12. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 10 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Rochester Adams High School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 19 reviews. Top