Rochester Hills, MI

Posted August 01, 2013
My daughter went to University Hills in Rochester Hills and had a wonderful experience. All of her teachers as well as the outstanding principal worked together to help her develop through the years! Sending my daughter to this outstanding school was the best decision I ever made!

Posted January 28, 2013
We along with so many other families chose this school through school of choice. The principal is amazing and the staff is wonderful. The parent involvement is very strong in this school, the children enjoy so many activities and events. This school is a great example of what an elementary school should be. The principal makes sure that all children respect one another and the staff. The teachers and staff truly care about the children and will do whatever they can to make sure the children excel.

Posted November 27, 2012
Wonderful school, wonderful teachers, wonderful Principal! Both my sons have gone to this school and I highly recommend it to anyone who is looking to move into the area or looking at school of choice.

Posted November 05, 2011
We are moving in MI and look for the houses around UH elementry.Can anybody tell me some thing about the school.I don't see any review in this year.so was a bit curious to know.

University Hills Elementary School 0

Posted April 29, 2010
Having moved from out of state and having to start a new school with not knowing what to expect, I can say I am very happy and impressed with University Hills Elementary. The teachers are wonderful and very in tune with my children. Can only speak very highly of U'Hills!

Posted March 18, 2009

Posted February 05, 2009
A few years ago my kids were in a private school because we were in Europe. We had already experienced U.Hills for a couple of years when we went to Europe and couldn't wait to get back to University Hills. This is an excellent school and the education standard is fantastic. Bravo to Mrs. Grande the principal, she does and amazing job and her staff are quite simply the best.

Posted May 12, 2008
We love this school. We chose it as our school of choice. It has great teachers, a great principal and wonderful students.

Posted January 26, 2008
The teachers are great and my daughter loves to go to school. They always care about the studentrs and encourage them a lot. I and my husband really appreciated it from our bottom of our heart!

Posted November 17, 2006
We chose this school for school of choice. It has lived up to our expectations and even exceeded them. It is a great school with a talented staff run by a caring, organized, and qualifed principal.

University Hills Elementary School
600 Croydon Road, Rochester Hills, MI  48309
Last modified University Hills Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 10 out of 10 based on academic quality.
University Hills Elementary School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 10 reviews. Top