Bad
Good

i love reuther!! best skool evr!! n im a straight a student even though my speliing doesnt exactly resemble that lol i love all the teachers except for mrs.koenke . mr.stauguard is the awesomest teacher there n i love him hez soo cool n rlly cares for his students. other good teachers are lazzo goralski bodell castonia n yeah reuther is awesome

Reuther Middle School is the most wonderful school in the world. All the teachers are so kind sweet and supportive. They all want you to do your best and all have a passion for their job. If you or your child gets Mrs. Holden, Mr. McKee, Mr. Schafer, Mrs. Cass, or Mr. McGill, consider yourself blessed. The students all care about each other and the parents are actively involved. RMS offers a GREAT band program and a good choir program. The principal and assistant principal care about you, and they know each and every student by name. They do not tolerate bad behavior whatsoever. RMS has a Code of Conduct, a behavior policy, a "Crusader Code," etc... For new 6th graders, we the 8th graders mentor them and guide them into middle school. (So do not worry about your child. They're in good hands!!) Each of the 50 mentors is specifically chosen and trained by the principal. Overall, this school is amazing!!!!! Go Crusaders!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Reuther Middle School offers a supportive and innovative staff dedicated to the advancement of all students. There are so many reasons that we are proud of our school! Their creation of a STAT room to address discipline issues in an effective an ongoing way is an inspiration that other schools have requested presentations on. The combination of independent academic support and reward for academic success through the 'Chill Times' they offer help to support and encourage student achievement. Our Goal Achievement Program encourages well rounded students through a focus on community service, citizenship and extra curricular activities in addition to academic success. This focus on the whole student creates an amazing environment for our students to prepare for a successful experience in high school and beyond.

I would like to recommend Reuther Middle School in Rochester Hills, MI as a favorite school. The principal, assistant principal and staff are always putting their students first. They are caring, dedicated and passionate about providing each individual student with the best education that is available. It is great to see the students excited about coming to school each day and learning to be future leaders in the community.

I am a parent, I have written a review last week, end of March 2010. It appears you have not put it on your review board because you did not like what I had to say. Some of your comments are very old, such as 2005. The Principal and the assist have changed since then. YOU NEED TO UPDATE THE RATINGS and be HONEST. The school needs to get a new Principal and the Assist should be the Principal. Under Good Leadership the morals and good directions all things can grow. Again, it is not the teachers, they are great.

This is the perfect school to go to. The teachers are all very caring and supporitive. You could not ask for more. If you or your kids get Mrs. Wilson, Mr. Mcgill, Mrs. Cass, or Mr.Schafer, you are blessed. The students care and value education. I am a 7th grader at this school and about 60% of the grade is on the honor roll. This school rocks!!!

Wonderful school, wonderful administration, wonderful teachers. My child was new to the school last year as an 8th grader. If your child has Mrs. Cass, Mrs. Spada, Mrs. DeHondt, or Mrs. Chynoweth considered yourself very blessed like my child and family was. I only hope my fifth grader will have such a wonderful experience next year. THANK YOU!!

My child went to a private school in Rochester (Holy Family) and due to money issues we 'had' to send them to Reuther. This school is a diamond in the rough. I couldn't be happier with the teachers, administrators, and school activities. The academics are far more challenging than I had expected and they are getting my child ready for high school, college, and the real world. Thank you, Reuther community!

I go to Reuther and am very happy there I was getting ready to go to 7th grade but then some sad news came up I had to move! I don't wanna move because Reuther Middle School is Awesome. Every Parent thinks it's bad because it is the only school in Rochester with a 9 instead 10 but the new principal is from Hart so she will turn this school into a 10! So Parents don't think it's that bad because when I get into eight grade this school will be a 10! So give this school a try and go there! It's the best thing your doing for your child!

I was hestitant taking my child here for sixth grade and am so happy that I decided to give it a try. The teachers are knowledgeable, challenging, and caring. The principals are support and create a learning friendly atmosphere. Disruptive students are dealt with so my child's learning is not impacted. The intramurals are diverse and so are the study aides that my child can attend.

Last modified Reuther Middle School is a Public school that serves grades 6-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 7 out of 10 based on academic quality.