Posted January 09, 2013
I was lucky and also attended A.C.E. and the Teachers and Staff are great the one on one time they can offer each student is fantastic, looking back I am lucky to have gone to a special school that made you feel like anything is possible!!! Thanks A.C.E.!!! CLASS 1992!!!

Alternative Center For Education 4

Posted December 23, 2008
Ace is a difficult school to review in such a short amount of time. I've only been attending for little over a semester, however I've seen vast improvements in my grades and social skills. Ace is an 'alternative center for education'. What that means in literal terms is, The district takes the immature, the emotionally unstable, and the unmotivated students from the other high schools, and deposits them in a small, 6 class room setting. This sounds like a recipe for problems, and there are. However the teaching staff, along with the harsh (but required) regulations placed help mitigate most issues. The teaching staff is wonderful, they don't give up on students. Ever. Anyone willing to learn, they will teach. The class room size allows students with issues learning in a large classroom (such as myself) to gain the help needed to pass. I could go on, but this sums up ACE.

Posted January 12, 2006
- a former student
A.C.E. is one of the best schools i went to. the teachers are the nicest and coolest adults i met. ace is a school were we are all a family and we come together with eachother.i made a lot of friends when i went to a.c.e. and they will never be forgotten. when i went to A.C.E. i thought the teachers would give up on me but they didnt they helped me out when the rough times were bad and i want to thank them for giving me a better start at my life.

Posted November 28, 2005

Alternative Center For Education
1440 John R Road, Rochester Hills, MI  48307
Last modified Alternative Center For Education is a Public school that serves grades 9-12. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 4 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Alternative Center For Education Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 4 reviews. Top