Bad
Good

Develops character: Strongly agree

I love this schools Anti Bullying program. Every student is involved and they FEEL involved!!

My son is in 6th grade. We were nervous about middle school, of course.. The teachers are very helpful and though there is homework it doesn't seem to be as much as I feared. I don't see any favoritism. The school even started a new group (that they called ME about) that my son can participate in to help him acclimate better. I am very happy and can't wait to see what 7th grade has in store for him!

I was somewhat skeptical about this middle school but after experiencing it first hand with MY child, I am really impressed. The quality of teachers and communication style is excellent. I am happy with the education my child is receiving but do wish there were more advanced classes offered.

My sons are in this school system since preschool. These are great schools and the middle school is no exception, I love this school so much. We have 13 clubs to choose from and sports that are very organized and are usally winning teams. The middle school is a 2002-2003 National Blue Ribbon school and is very clean, safe, and overall is just a great school.

Avondale is a wonderful school district! My son is in his first year at the Avondale Middle School and I could not be happier! He also went to one of the elementary school within the district . The teachers are responsive, proactive and dedicated.

I decided to pull my children out of Avondale after countless complaints, miscommunications and stress. A student was constantly stealing food, personal items, and snow gear from my child, and the teacher did not believe her after she told both her teacher and principal. There is a lot of favoritism at Avondale and that wasn't okay with our family. There is a lot of issues that are brought to the staff that either go unnoticed or unattended. We were not happy at Avondale, and it was the best decision on for our family to leave.

We LOVE Avondale Middle School for our son. The principal and the teachers always have open communication with the parents. I enjoy the curriculum and how teachers are able to TEACH! Thank you, Avondale Middle School!!!

We LOVE it !!! But need more gifted and talented opportunities. Great staff support for kids. Went to Avondale myself and glad to be back with my kids.

one of the most well rounded curricula and after school programs and dedicated teachers ever.

WOAH. Just amazing! I am also part of the choir program, and I must admit I haven't seen any like it. I'm worried I might have to move out of the district and the only thing I'm really worried about a lot is leaving the choir program. I can't ever put into words how wonderful this school is. - Nikita C.

Last modified Avondale Middle School is a Public school that serves grades 6-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 5 out of 10 based on academic quality.