Rochester Hills, MI

Avondale Middle School 4

Posted April 29, 2014
I was somewhat skeptical about this middle school but after experiencing it first hand with MY child, I am really impressed. The quality of teachers and communication style is excellent. I am happy with the education my child is receiving but do wish there were more advanced classes offered.

Posted February 21, 2014
My sons are in this school system since preschool. These are great schools and the middle school is no exception, I love this school so much. We have 13 clubs to choose from and sports that are very organized and are usally winning teams. The middle school is a 2002-2003 National Blue Ribbon school and is very clean, safe, and overall is just a great school.

Posted December 16, 2013
Avondale is a wonderful school district! My son is in his first year at the Avondale Middle School and I could not be happier! He also went to one of the elementary school within the district . The teachers are responsive, proactive and dedicated.

Avondale Middle School 1

Posted December 15, 2013
I decided to pull my children out of Avondale after countless complaints, miscommunications and stress. A student was constantly stealing food, personal items, and snow gear from my child, and the teacher did not believe her after she told both her teacher and principal. There is a lot of favoritism at Avondale and that wasn't okay with our family. There is a lot of issues that are brought to the staff that either go unnoticed or unattended. We were not happy at Avondale, and it was the best decision on for our family to leave.

Posted October 15, 2012
We LOVE Avondale Middle School for our son. The principal and the teachers always have open communication with the parents. I enjoy the curriculum and how teachers are able to TEACH! Thank you, Avondale Middle School!!!

Posted March 01, 2012
We LOVE it !!! But need more gifted and talented opportunities. Great staff support for kids. Went to Avondale myself and glad to be back with my kids.

Avondale Middle School 0

Posted September 21, 2009
one of the most well rounded curricula and after school programs and dedicated teachers ever.

Posted August 23, 2009
WOAH. Just amazing! I am also part of the choir program, and I must admit I haven't seen any like it. I'm worried I might have to move out of the district and the only thing I'm really worried about a lot is leaving the choir program. I can't ever put into words how wonderful this school is. - Nikita C.

Posted April 20, 2009
I believe that the Avondale Middle School should be rated 10 out of 10...it is really an excellent school that Avondale School District should be very proud of. The principal is very nice and fun-loving. The principal gives the students trust and freedom. If the students don't keep the trust, then their trust and freedom is no longer available. AVONDALE MIDDLE SCHOOL IS AMAZING!

Posted February 18, 2009

Avondale Middle School
1445 West Auburn Road, Rochester Hills, MI  48309
Last modified Avondale Middle School is a Public school that serves grades 6-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 5 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Avondale Middle School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 12 reviews. Top