Posted October 21, 2013
Stoney Creek High School is awesome, the principal Mr. Larry Goralski is very in touch with the kids and easy to talk to. The teachers really care for the students and the football coaches are outstanding.

Posted May 12, 2012
Stoney Creek is a fabulous high school and we are extraordinarily pleased with the experience our son is having. He is appropriately challenged academically and is performing very well. He has been well-prepared for AP tests, and has consistently had positive relationships with his teachers. There are clubs and organizations to suit every type of student, and for a school of its size I find that the student body is generally well-behaved and respectful. The counseling staff is superior. We are very happy with our son's academic success and feel that he is being well-prepared for college and beyond.

Posted December 10, 2009

Posted May 05, 2009
Excellent School and Community

Posted February 15, 2009
Having attended two high schools in my life, i would have to say Stoney Creek is amazing. The students are a little cliquey, however, the teachers are wonderful and truely care for the students. Mr. Hickey was a wonderful principle and he will be missed when he retires after this school year. I thoroughly enjoyed my experiances at SCHS, and I miss them greatly. I enjoyed going to school, and didn't recieve an insane amount of homework. If I could, I would return to SCHS in an instant, but I can't. I miss it and while I only attended Stoney for a short time, it was the most fun i've ever had at school and I recieved an excellent eduacation. Thanks

Posted January 16, 2009

Posted October 14, 2008
Stoney Creek is an excellent school. It is highly regarded by college admission officers. My children were very well prepared for college. The thing that impresses me the most is the passion of the teachers. Mr. Hickey did a great job and he will be missed.

Posted June 11, 2008

Posted February 03, 2008
I have had three children attend this school and the commitment and dedication of the teachers and especially the principal have allowed all of my children to thrive academically and culturally. I have never seen a principal so involved in every aspect of the school as Dan Hickey. I cannot say enough about the education that my children have received at Stoney Creek HS.

Posted December 16, 2006

Stoney Creek High School
575 East Tienken Road, Rochester Hills, MI  48306
Last modified Stoney Creek High School is a Public school that serves grades 9-12. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 10 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Stoney Creek High School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 16 reviews. Top