PK-5|Private

Bad
Good

Our son has been a student in the primary program at Brookfield Academy since prior to his 3rd birthday. My wife and I cannot believe how well his learning has flourished. He read his first COMPLETE book before turning 5 years old, he has been learning 4 digit math problem solving, and amazes us with what he learns on a daily basis. Best of all, he enjoys every day he spends at Brookfield. The school has so much to offer in educating all children for higher education. The faculty is amazing as well. There is no doubt in our minds that the staff has all children's best interests as their main priority. The music program...simply amazing! I'm not a music priority parent, but Mr. Bob's ability as a music teacher shows very well in every amazing concert we have attended. A special thank you to Ms. Dawn, Ms. Kristen, and the entire Brookfield Staff. This is such a great school for all children.

Brookfield has provided my daughter with a solid foundation, as well as a true love for learning. She is a level 2 (second grader) and has attended since pre-k. The level of work she is doing blows away my friends who have children at other private and public schools in the area. There is no comparison. Because of the method of teaching she is so independent, taking responsiblitly for her work. I rarely have to remind her about homework. She actually loves doing it. And it's not because my child is gifted or special, the school is just that good. Love, love, love it! Only possible negative comment would be the small class size...and for many this is actualy a plus.

Both my kids attended this school for 2 years. I was not happy with this school. No feedback was provided on my son's progress on a daily basis. No homewok was given at the kindergaten level. I had no visibility to what my son was doing in class on a daily basis. The teacher was unreachable. I will not send my kids to this school ever again.

My daughter has attended Brookfield Academy, Rochester Hills campus, for three years. The teachers are warm and caring, but are able to keep order and create an atmosphere that fosters learning. The kids are really bright and excel on all the state tests, but what s more important is that they look forward to going to school everyday. The parents are very active in the school, but if you do not have the time to participate they do not give you a guilt trip. I believe most of the parents make a sacrifice to send their children to Brookfield, which bring together a group of people more interested in their children's education than in petty gossip. I love this school and would recommend it to anyone.

My Daughter had a Really bad experiance and will NERVER put one of my children in that school again !!!!!!!!!!!!

My daughter is in her second year of pre primary at Brookfield. I have absolutley loved the schools. My daughter has also. The school is very academically focused but also focused on teaching the young children independence and confidence. I have had great, open interactions with my daughters teachers and Miss Dawn the principal. I have found a wonderful diverse student body with children from all over the world. The largest draw back is the expense( about $10,000 full day pre primary w/no child care added in ) But if you can afford it, I highly recommend the school!

Last modified Brookfield Academy - Rochester Hills is a Private school that serves grades PK-5