Bad
Good

I have three children at Baldwin and I absolutely love everything about this school. The teachers are wonderful and the principal is excellent with the children. I am happy to send my children here and I know they are in excellent hands emotionally and academically.

My children have had an excellent experience at Baldwin. Teachers at this school are nurturing and kind. Academic standards are high. The staff seems very analytical in their approach to instruction and improvement over time. There is a new principal this year that has brought huge positive changes to the building environment.

My son has attended Baldwin since Kindergarten and is currently in his last year here (5th Grade). We have a new principal this year. I am most impressed with the teachers. Every year my son has been placed with a teacher that has been excellent! He has ADHD and has done well each year with his teachers understanding what he is able to do. He has exceeded during his years here. The PTA is also very active and parent involment is great!

Both of our children attended Baldwin from K-5, with our last finishing June 2010. We were absolutely thrilled with the education they both received. They are/were well-prepared for their secondary level education, and our oldest, who is now a sophomore in RCS is excelling in all of his classes, including AP and Honors courses. Baldwin does an excellent job of lining up students with teachers that suit them well, and we were very pleased with every teacher they each had. The only teacher that we did not care for was released after only one year at the school. Outstanding!

This is a school where teachers work with parents in a manner that is appropriate for each child. The teachers are diverse in their styles and strengths, making this a place where all children can flourish.

I would rate this school a zero. The school and district websites profess to differentiate, yet the superintendent said that the district really doesn't do a good job of differentiation because they don't have any strategies in place to address the needs of all learners.

Last modified Baldwin Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 8 out of 10 based on academic quality.