Posted September 27, 2013
I have three children at Baldwin and I absolutely love everything about this school. The teachers are wonderful and the principal is excellent with the children. I am happy to send my children here and I know they are in excellent hands emotionally and academically.

Posted April 21, 2013
My children have had an excellent experience at Baldwin. Teachers at this school are nurturing and kind. Academic standards are high. The staff seems very analytical in their approach to instruction and improvement over time. There is a new principal this year that has brought huge positive changes to the building environment.

Posted November 04, 2012
My son has attended Baldwin since Kindergarten and is currently in his last year here (5th Grade). We have a new principal this year. I am most impressed with the teachers. Every year my son has been placed with a teacher that has been excellent! He has ADHD and has done well each year with his teachers understanding what he is able to do. He has exceeded during his years here. The PTA is also very active and parent involment is great!

Posted August 26, 2010
Both of our children attended Baldwin from K-5, with our last finishing June 2010. We were absolutely thrilled with the education they both received. They are/were well-prepared for their secondary level education, and our oldest, who is now a sophomore in RCS is excelling in all of his classes, including AP and Honors courses. Baldwin does an excellent job of lining up students with teachers that suit them well, and we were very pleased with every teacher they each had. The only teacher that we did not care for was released after only one year at the school. Outstanding!

Posted June 21, 2009
This is a school where teachers work with parents in a manner that is appropriate for each child. The teachers are diverse in their styles and strengths, making this a place where all children can flourish.

Posted May 05, 2009

Baldwin Elementary School 1

Posted July 09, 2007
I would rate this school a zero. The school and district websites profess to differentiate, yet the superintendent said that the district really doesn't do a good job of differentiation because they don't have any strategies in place to address the needs of all learners.

Posted May 10, 2005
Our children attend Baldwin Elementary. They absolutely love their school and so do we. This is their second year in the school. All the teachers are wonderful, but my daughter's second and third grade teachers are outstanding. They define and bring integrity to the teaching profession. With their caring and professional approach they have helped my child grow in all aspects of her life. My son also praises his teachers and the school in general. The specials teachers are very dedicated and talented. The academic atmosphere is superior to other schools. The Principal cares and promotes an atmosphere where children, teachers and parents can feel involved and valued. We are thrilled that our children attend Baldwin.

Baldwin Elementary School
4325 Bannister Boulevard, Rochester, MI  48306
Last modified Baldwin Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 8 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Baldwin Elementary School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 8 reviews. Top