PK-8|Private

Bad
Good

We love Oak Arbor School! Our children are thriving under the thoughtful care of the teachers. They are being challenged academically, but mostly they are building confidence and being fed on a moral and spiritual level.

As an alumni of Oak Arbor school I can honestly say how wondeful it was going there. The teachers all care about each student and their education, they create an atmosphere where i felt comfortable to share and learn. I'm so glad I went to Oak Arbor for many reasons, the trips, oppurtunities, and experiences helped open my eyes to the many possibilities of what I want to do with my life. It set me on the right track going into high school academically and socially.

I m an alumnus of Oak Arbor School, having attended from Grade 5 to Grade 8. The experience I had there was very influential in building a strong foundation for my higher education. Not only can I see now how much Oak Arbor School helped me to be a stronger student and an individual person, but even as a current student I enjoyed every moment there. The teachers really cared about my welfare as a growing child and as a student, and I loved the small class sizes that allowed me to build good friendships and have more attention from teachers. I m happy I was pushed to work hard, but at the same time encouraged in a way that was not overwhelming. I m grateful for the confidence in public speaking that Oak Arbor taught me, and I felt well prepared transitioning from Oak Arbor School to the Rochester Community School system.

Last modified Oak Arbor Church School is a Private school that serves grades PK-8