Summit Academy North Middle School 4

Posted October 25, 2013
What can't I say?.... these 1200 characters were lucky I'm limiting my words. Summit- Academy North Middle School (SANMS) is honestly the best! I'm a student there, and... I just love what they do, how they treat their students, staff, parents- pets, anyone! I've learned so much at SANMS. I know trigonometry already! I'm only in the eighth grade, they let you choose your path, and Summit is a NO EXCUSES school. Not from them telling us, or ,mentioning it on their websites, I can tell they don't have the finances that they need to help us as much as they really, honestly want.. Our school could really improve from financial support.

Posted August 28, 2013
If your a person of "African American" decent, be cautioned!, is our experience. Please reconsider! A.A. parents feel unwelcomed too. Our children deserve a whole lot better than this<3

Posted October 01, 2012
I am a student here and I wish I wasn't. The other kids avoid the people that they don't know and stay in a certain area where they talk to NO ONE BUT THEIR FRIENDS!!!! The classes are fine (if not too easy since I'm in all Honors Classes) I find the classes 1. too easy. 2. The teachers don't really try to talk to the student's. 3. If you don't have a laptop you're pretty much going to fail. I think if you are wanting to send your child here, DON'T! The school requires you to spend Alot of your hard earned money for things that aren't even necessary such as a Mac Book Laptop (which I find stupid) And the classes require you to buy SO MANY THINGS!!!!! Please, do not send your child here, you will regret it.

Posted May 22, 2012
i was a studen at this school the onle thing good about this school is the middle school football coach mr. antea the expelled me beacouse a girl gave something bad and i through it away my name is ryan tucker and this school is mostly good for kids that need speacial edgacation tons of my stuff has been stolen from summit and they have a police offecer that does absolutly nothing i would not send my child here

Summit Academy North Middle School 0

Posted November 01, 2010
We have a great laptop program that sets us apart from all the other schools!

Summit Academy North Middle School 0

Posted November 01, 2010
Great School, Kids are WONDERFUL, Teachers VERY supportive! Choice of academic levels.. National Honor Society, Honor programs.. Our family has been VERY pleased!

Summit Academy North Middle School 3

Posted May 02, 2010
If you are a parent looking in to Summit-middle- there are several reasons I would recommend it- a few why I would NOT... My daughter has been there two yrs now (6 and 7th gd) she has advanced technologically in a major way. Doing video/sound editing and powerpoint presentations, etc...I am extremely impressed and proud in this area! The school is smaller and more confined and a little structured with the dress code (which has increasingly slipped since she started there) but the one thing I'd like to warn parents about is the lack of supervision AFTER school. If you are planning to leave your child to go to the after school room or the Peak for after hours care, beware! Ive visited the school on several occasions where there are free to roam the halls and walk around outside. There are kids here, there and everywhere-please be aware...

Summit Academy North Middle School 5

Posted April 28, 2010
Our daughter is in 7th grade at Summit North. She has been attending this school for two years. As a parent, I have enjoyed everything this school has to offer. Teachers are very challenging, motivating and understanding. Our daughter is in all honors classes, National Junior Honor Society and the Cheer team. After school activities offer a wide choice. School is very clean and offers a postivite atmosphere. Lap tops are a plus really advances the youngsters in the tech. world!!

Posted April 16, 2010

Posted November 30, 2009

Summit Academy North Middle School
18601 Middlebelt Road, Romulus, MI  48174
Last modified Summit Academy North Middle School is a Charter school that serves grades 6-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 5 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Summit Academy North Middle School Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 23 reviews. Top