Bad
Good

Currently, most people answered Neutral (1 response)

Excellent teachers and administrators support student learning by providing a structured, safe, and caring learning environment.

My kids have been going to Romulus Elementary for three years. My kids love the school. The teachers are really nice and my kids have made some really nice friends. I like all of field trips that my kids go on. My third grader is going to Lansing.

I would definitely recommend this school. My oldest son started at this school in kindergarten and just completed the fourth grade with Mrs Jordan. I have maintained an excellent rapport with all of his teachers. He has always received all of the academic attention he has needed in the classroom and during tutoring sessions. The principle, Mrs McAnally, as well as the secretary, Mrs Wasson ,are both very involved. All the staff are friendly and treat our entire family with kindness and respect. I also have a son who just completed kindergarten and I was so pleased with his school year. We were skeptical when the school year began because he was already reading but his teacher took the initiative to challenge him by allowing him to split his school day between kindergarten and first grade. She continuously gauged his progress and kept us informed. I really hate that we are moving out of state and my boys cannot continue to attend this school. I hope this review can assist any parent who may be undecided about which elementary school to send your child to. I grew up attending Romulus community schools and I have never been disappointed with the quality of education provided.

Romulus Elementary School is awesome! My child is receiving an excellent education! thank you to the teachers, principal, and kids for making it the best school in Romulus.

This school is excellent! The teachers care about students. It does not matter teachers are concerned about all students. My child has found much success at Romulus Elementary School. The Principal, Mrs. Mcannally, and the secretary, Mrs. Wasson, create a very pleasant environment for my child. If feel my daughter is well taken care of while she is at school. I'm a very satisfied parent.

Romulus Elementary School is an awesome school. Teachers provided by sons with a quality education. The teachers are well knowledgable, caring, and dedicated individuals. The leadership is strong and she encourages parent involvement. This is a school that values children.

Classes too large. Poor procedures in place. Procedures currently in place not followed. Education is sacrificed.

My 2 kids have attended this school for 5 years now. I have had a very good experiance and have been very pleased. The last year though the class sizes are way to large at almost 40 kids per class. Other than the class size it has been a great school, but the amount of kids per class is unacceptable.

Last modified Romulus Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 4 out of 10 based on academic quality.