Bad
Good

Currently, most people answered Don't know (1 response)
Currently, most people answered Very effective (1 response)
Currently, most people answered Teacher (1 response)

Posted April 23, 2016
Excellent teachers and administrators support student learning by providing a structured, safe, and caring learning environment.

Posted April 23, 2016
My kids have been going to Romulus Elementary for three years. My kids love the school. The teachers are really nice and my kids have made some really nice friends. I like all of field trips that my kids go on. My third grader is going to Lansing.

Posted July 08, 2013
I would definitely recommend this school. My oldest son started at this school in kindergarten and just completed the fourth grade with Mrs Jordan. I have maintained an excellent rapport with all of his teachers. He has always received all of the academic attention he has needed in the classroom and during tutoring sessions. The principle, Mrs McAnally, as well as the secretary, Mrs Wasson ,are both very involved. All the staff are friendly and treat our entire family with kindness and respect. I also have a son who just completed kindergarten and I was so pleased with his school year. We were skeptical when the school year began because he was already reading but his teacher took the initiative to challenge him by allowing him to split his school day between kindergarten and first grade. She continuously gauged his progress and kept us informed. I really hate that we are moving out of state and my boys cannot continue to attend this school. I hope this review can assist any parent who may be undecided about which elementary school to send your child to. I grew up attending Romulus community schools and I have never been disappointed with the quality of education provided.

Posted March 07, 2010
Romulus Elementary School is awesome! My child is receiving an excellent education! thank you to the teachers, principal, and kids for making it the best school in Romulus.

Posted September 30, 2008
This school is excellent! The teachers care about students. It does not matter teachers are concerned about all students. My child has found much success at Romulus Elementary School. The Principal, Mrs. Mcannally, and the secretary, Mrs. Wasson, create a very pleasant environment for my child. If feel my daughter is well taken care of while she is at school. I'm a very satisfied parent.

Posted August 21, 2008
Romulus Elementary School is an awesome school. Teachers provided by sons with a quality education. The teachers are well knowledgable, caring, and dedicated individuals. The leadership is strong and she encourages parent involvement. This is a school that values children.

Romulus Elementary School 1

Posted June 03, 2008
Classes too large. Poor procedures in place. Procedures currently in place not followed. Education is sacrificed.

Romulus Elementary School 4

Posted April 03, 2008
My 2 kids have attended this school for 5 years now. I have had a very good experiance and have been very pleased. The last year though the class sizes are way to large at almost 40 kids per class. Other than the class size it has been a great school, but the amount of kids per class is unacceptable.

Romulus Elementary School 3

Posted September 05, 2006
I guess everyone in the district thought that because the school was new it would be the best choice for their child, which is the reason why the school is over crowded. My child had 36 students enrolled in his class last year. Too many students to many problems, I also found that bullying was a problem at the school in which not much was done about it, but being sent to IR. I believe the school is very good, alot of parent involvement, I also volunteered, extracurriculum activities are good. But they have to many student in the classroom. I feel that smaller classes are better for younger children.

Romulus Elementary School 2

Posted June 09, 2006
I must say because the school was the newest in the district I believed it would have been a better school. Was I ever so wrong, disappointed in the teacher-student ratio 32 students to 1 teacher was a disserve to the children. Also the lack on concern with the bullying was a problem for me as a parent.

Romulus Elementary School
32200 Beverly Road, Romulus, MI  48174
Last modified Romulus Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 5 out of 10 based on academic quality.