Conner Creek Academy East - Elementary 2

Posted May 25, 2012
I have a 1st grader and 4th grader attending the school and my 1st grader repeated 1st grade this year due to ADHD which i had diagnosed to late and he was missing school and doing poorly on assignments but he did great this year thanks to his teacher who never gave up on him. On the other hand my 4th grader's grades have gone downhill since the beginning of the school year. He now has 1c 1 d and E's. But just two weeks ago he had 2 E's, 1c and D's. The teacher says he scores low on class assignments which Ive seen but as i asked her i don't understand why he never has to study at home for quizzes and tests. That school needs to put kids academics first. I asked about summer school and my 4th grader didn't qualify because of his MEAP scores yet he's failing 4th grade. Wow.

Posted April 08, 2012
I will be removing my son from this school after this school year, there are constant bully problem at this school. The teachers and adminstration's lack of addressing the bully problems is appualing!!! My son is a second-grader and has come home crying multiple times because he was bullied at school. I would pull him out TODAY but my son does want to finish the year with his class, so I agreed to let him finish this year. I am also disappointed by the curriculum, in my opinion it is not close to other school districts. PARENTS PLEASE RECONSIDER ENROLLING YOUR CHILDREN AT THIS SCHOOL!!!

Conner Creek Academy East - Elementary 3

Posted April 01, 2012
I have recently pulled my daughter out of this school. I read a few of the reviews and have to agree with most of them. The academics were fine it is how the administration handles bullying, and by a teacher at that. I am very disappointed with this school and highly recommend as a parent you should think twice before subjecting your child to this environment

Conner Creek Academy East - Elementary 3

Posted November 01, 2011
I have three students attending this school. The academics are fine my children are doing well, however I have to strongly agree about the bulling and the way its handled. My child has been bullied and got suspended for crying for defending self. Just recently my child was suspended for following one teacher direction which contradicted anothers direction. I mean come on they need to be helped guided not made out to be the bad one. I'm thinking about calling...............watch out y'all need to get it together you tampering with children lives..

Posted November 05, 2010
this school is a JOKE! where's the support for bullied kids?? there isn't any. i could go on and on at how disgraceful and pathetic administration is. what happened to ZERO tollerance? my child has been bullied since day one. who gets the suspension? you guessed it. my kid. shame on all of you.

Conner Creek Academy East - Elementary 5

Posted March 10, 2010

Conner Creek Academy East - Elementary 0

Posted January 21, 2010
my children attending this school from k-3 I decided to take my child out when they entered the back building grade 3. Those kids are out of control. There is no teacher/helpers out when the kids were released. I even had kids running in front of my moving car.There has to be more teacher involvement. It seemed like to me that if your child needed extra help, the teacher was no where to be found. They should be willing to go above to help out children that need that extra help and have parents that are willing to help too. Rather then helping out children and parents that really don't want the help.I think the teacher's need to use their brain's wisely.

Posted February 04, 2009

Conner Creek Academy East - Elementary 0

Posted October 09, 2008
I was very disappointed with the administration of this school and my grandchild's kindergarten teacher. I tried to be a very involved grandparent and did not feel that I received the support to aid in collaboration of the educational process. Needless to say, my grandchild's self esteem was greatly affected by this hostile environment. They are doing dramatically better since moving to a public school out of the district.

Conner Creek Academy East - Elementary 5

Posted September 03, 2008

Conner Creek Academy East - Elementary
16911 Eastland St, Roseville, MI  48066
Last modified Conner Creek Academy East - Elementary is a Charter school. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 6 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Conner Creek Academy East - Elementary Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 23 reviews.