Roseville, MI

Eastland Middle School 1

Posted January 17, 2014
it is terrible the teachers call parents over small things don't waste your time at this school!

Eastland Middle School 3

Posted June 24, 2012
i was new to this school and i came here in seventh grade.I sometimes felt left out because most of the kids there has been in the district so long.And the sixth grade i felt got a lot of luxury attention.The teachers were very nice to me.I guess i was the only one who treated them with the most decent respect.In my old school it was unthought of to be mean to ALL of the teachers.I am new to public school so maybe that wrong with me.I felt they would have rather kept their old students.My academic level for some of their subjects i have already completed in like 5th grade so i was a bit rusty in those subjects but in some subjects like math i was really good at it.That fact was unheard of in my old school but in this school that stuff was the stuff i learned in 6th grade.I was still not put in advanced math.In reading i was one of the top readers at my school i was reading at a 12 grade.But some how i got put in reading comprehensions the lowest reading class their is.So,maybe it their tests or something.I have several occasions when i thought and the teacher even said you will have two days to finish a test.I got one and she failed me even though i asked 2 days in a row to finish

Eastland Middle School 4

Posted November 18, 2011
I am very pleased with this school. I find that the teachers are very invested in the students success.

Eastland Middle School 5

Posted April 19, 2010
I am reading about how the school calls too much to the parents about petty things. Seems to me they are taking the time to inform the parents. That seems to be what they are supposed to do. Eastland is a smaller school setting which is great for middle school students. It is not the easiest time in a persons life.

Posted December 10, 2009
i feel that eastland is a nice school. the teacher are vary nice and has alot of pationts with us . i feel that school is not to mess around and have fun. i feel that fights are geting bad. i have one favorit teacher .............................

Posted October 19, 2009
Actually what school doesn't have drama. I went to Eastland Jr. High and I was a great school. The teachers and staff was awsome

Posted October 11, 2009
I agree that there is too much drama at this school and the Principal does not handle it adequately. Way too many phone calls to parents regarding petty things, when parents are busy working.

Posted October 11, 2009
I agree totally. The administration is lousy at resolving conflict issues between students. Teachers and administrators call parents for every petty thing, then even after they call they waste postage mailing a letter letting you know what they called for.

Eastland Middle School 2

Posted November 06, 2008
I agree with the review below me. This school really isn't the best. Too much drama, too many fights and the best teachers do to try to stop this is detention, suspensions and *rarely* expolsions.

Posted July 05, 2008
this school, isnt the best. i wouldnt say it is terrible but i deffinitly wouldnt put my child in this school. There is way to much drama and the adults dont handle it the way they should in my opinion!!!

18700 Frank Street, Roseville, MI  48066
Last modified Eastland Middle School is a Public school that serves grades 6-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 4 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Eastland Middle School Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 13 reviews. Top