Fountain Elementary School 1

Posted October 28, 2013
There are some serious safety issues at this school. My daughter currently atends but I am trying to get her out as soon as possible. When the children get dropped off by the buses in the morning the are expected to stand in line by their doors but they have absolutely NO adult supervision. Who's going to stop my child from being abducted when they are not being watched outside. I spoke to the principal and they dont really see this as a concern as they stand in the front of the school in the morning, but some students line up in the back of the school, like my daughte in 1st grade, and there is no one from the school staff outside. This negligence resulted in my child being severly injured. It took almost two weeks to hear from the principal regarding my safety concerns and then all he said was that it would be looked into.

Posted August 23, 2013
Fountain is an excellent school they have great teachers, and wonderful school district. always willing to work with individual needs.

Posted January 15, 2012
My children have attended Fountain over the last 6 years.It has been a truly outstanding experience. The staff is hardworking and dedicated. They always put the needs of the children first. The teachers expect all children to be successful. No excuses.

Posted October 22, 2011
My 5 year old son (Kindergarten) has had such wonderful experiences here! He attended Huron Park for Pre-K and I chose to enroll him at Fountain because of the positive reviews as well as my experiences with the Principal and staff during recruitment programs we attended here. I am so impressed with the family-like atmosphere, attentiveness and compassion I've witnessed from the staff here. I'm VERY happy with my choice. His teacher, Mrs. Clulo, is so positive, energetic and uplifting. I recently volunteered in the classroom and her disposition was not only effective, but infective...if you know what I mean. Every one of the children seemed engaged, happy, well-adjusted, and fully focused on everything Mrs. Clulo was doing. The Principal, Ms. Bucci, is very active with the students, reading to them at lunch-time, playing with them during recess, helping out in the classes throughout the day. This is a wonderful, powerful team and I couldn't imagine placing my son anywhere less.

Posted October 19, 2011
My kids have been at Fountain for 7 years. It is one of the best schools around. We have students from other districts that choose to drive to Fountain for the great education. We have a great group of teachers that work with each other and students for better learning. Dispite all the recent budget cuts our teaches have stepped up and have taken on more work and I have not seen my kids education suffer. I feel Roseville is given an unfair bad rep they are just as good if not better than some of the so called better districts. The oppurtinities offered in the High school and middle schools win hands down. I am sad this will be there last year but am excited at what the middle school offers.

Posted May 23, 2011
I just read the comment below and I couldn't disagree more. The secretary is AMAZING and I think that Mrs. Bucci is doing very well. If you child is continuosly in the office and getting into trouble, it would get very frustrating for staff members to see that and not seeing any improvement in your child's behavior. I hope that you aren't one of those one sided parents who blames everyone but your own self for your child's behavior!

Fountain Elementary School 2

Posted May 19, 2011
Over the past 8 years, I have had 3 children at this school. Never have we had so many problems as we have this year. The Principal and Secretary are completely biased as to the fact that if your child gets in ANY type of trouble whatsoever; (detention for laughing in class, detention for checking something off in a book w/ pencil, etc) that the student is automatically deemed the "problem-liar-child" and beware; any parent willing to stick up for their child is deemed the "problem-parent". The Secretary & Principal and other staff have become increasingly rude, and indifferent to my daughter and I when at one point, I could walk through that school and have everyone say "Hello!". So, beware, if your student even sits in their chair wrong, the school will no longer care...

Fountain Elementary School 0

Posted February 09, 2010
My grandaughter attends kindergarten @ fountain and she has excelled so much.And her coming from a montessori school this is a supper plus for me and her i think she has a super super teacher who is very caring, loving and has a great concern for the children my grandaughter is starting to read a book on her own noe and she has only been @ fountain since december!!!!! go ms.Bil...

Posted February 07, 2010
The new Principal is doing an OUTSTANDING JOB at Fountain Elementary School! My daughter is in the first grade and so far I am completely pleased with the school! Some of the reviews that I have read are somewhat harsh. I also work for a public school district and am very familiar with all educational aspects and I think Fountain Elementary School is OUTSTANDING!

Posted May 21, 2008
My son is in 5th grade at fountain and has been attending since 2nd grade. He was in a catholic school prior to enrolling at fountain and i couldn't have made a better move. He gets more discipline and attention at fountain than i ever expected. He has achieved the honor roll and the teachers and office staff (principal included) are very concerned, loyal and dedicated individuals. Thank you very much!

Fountain Elementary School
16850 Wellington Avenue, Roseville, MI  48066
Last modified Fountain Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 6 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Fountain Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 16 reviews. Top