Roseville, MI

Posted November 10, 2011
I love Kaiser Elementry! I have two children that attend this school. One of which is special needs! The staff is wonderful. They continue to ask for help from parents, which is wonderful. Parents schould be a bigger part of their child's life. I have not run into an issue that was a bad one! They continue to impress me.

Posted October 21, 2009

Posted September 03, 2009
a great one on one school and some teachers are outstanding .

Kaiser Elementary School 2

Posted February 01, 2009
The teachers are great but the principle is very unprofessional and judgmental!!! Not a nice man!!!

Posted September 18, 2006

Posted February 14, 2006
As a substitute teacher in this district (previously a full-time teacher before kids), I am very impressed with this school. The multi-age classroom experience is one of the best I have seen. The curriculum is comparable to other nearby districts. The principal is involved and happy to be there. He really makes an effort to get to know the kids and parents. The faculty really seem to have a team mentality, which I think is a big plus! There is an encouraging spirit about this school...I have considered sending my own kids here when they are old enough, even though I don't live in the district.

Posted January 24, 2006

Posted September 08, 2005
The staff and principal make you feel Welcome. Everyone is always smiling.Miss Jennifer in the office is 100% devoted to the kids.Mrs. Bauss has a special way with the students in the Resource Room.The parents are involved with either the PTO or on Field trips or helping in the classroom. Mr. Johnson the principal has an Open door policy- which as a parent is great.This is our second year at Kaiser and I cannot say enough about how wonderful the school is for learning. Thank-you to the staff.

Posted March 29, 2004
Parents check this out! See at Kaiser Elementary anyone who whats to be apart of things like field trips, in school helping with teachers, and anything to do with any type of contact with the children, Kaiser makes you sign for a 'Back Ground Check' this is the best thing I've ever seen in a school. I know the people around my child have been checked out by the school and approved to be in the school before that are around my child.......

Kaiser Elementary School
16700 Wildwood Street, Roseville, MI  48066
Last modified Kaiser Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 7 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Kaiser Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 9 reviews. Top