Roseville, MI
Students enrolled: 1,665

Posted September 01, 2013
I currently attend RHS as a Junior. From my experiences, I do enjoy this school. Teachers are willing to work with students in class and truly wants us to improve academically. They want the student's parents to become involved, and with the help of Powerschool, the parents really know what their child's grades are. From ACT practices to Roseville Writes, you can tell that the staff wants us to achieve our full potential in our high school/college career by getting us prepared for the ACTs. The only problem I have is the disrespect that students give towards the staff and sometimes other students. Needs more effective disciplinary action in my opinion.

Posted April 01, 2012
We moved out of the Roseville area because of the schools. We wanted our three children to get a better education. We were luckly we moved to a district that my kids are now attending schools with a 5 out of 5 star ratings..

Posted April 25, 2011
We moved out of Roseville and the schools were the main reason. The cirriculum was based more on feeling good, political correctness and being positive than academic achievement. I would encourage any parent to check the test scores of RCS and compare them to surrounding districts. I think that pretty much tells you all you need to know.

Posted April 24, 2011
The teachers at RHS are VERY caring and helpful. A few of the new teachers in the last two years a very impressive and well liked.BUT the teachers are almost required to be teacher- parent- counselor - Look for abuse- etc-etc. and teach only to the tests. More parental input with their own children would be an answer to many of the systems problems today.

Posted February 12, 2010
I recently attended RHS, and was very dissatisfied with the learning programs there, my grades were horrible at roseville, so i made the switch to arts academy in the woods in fraser. im now an honor roll student.

Roseville High School

Posted May 14, 2008
I am currently attending RHS and i love my school. Of course there are those kids that think that teachers are out to get them and don't do their work, but the majority of the teachers are amazing, I don't always want to go to school because of those few teachers that i don't like, but it's the many pleasent friendly teachers that keep me coming back!! Our clubs are amazing, our after school fine arts programs are to die for, wh and i wouldn't think of another place to go to school then RHS!! me keep on

Roseville High School 5

Posted June 01, 2007
This School was wondeful.Mr. Timberlake took the time for a student who was A&B's and who would have fallen throught the cracks had he not taken time. He was wonderful took the time to explain and show her what needed to be done so she could graduate on time.She started to believe in herself again how can a parent Thank anyone for that.......

Posted January 23, 2007
I have two students that attend RHS. I am a graduate of there, also. Blaming the school for a students success is a copout. If you have a good student/parent rapport, even if they went to school in Detroit, they would perform well. The class choice is adequate and I have had positive reinforcement for my children from counselors and teachers. They really care. These are high school students--they are responsible for their future..they choose to listen, or not, in class. I love our small school and applaud all of the staff whom put up with our kids daily!

Roseville High School 2

Posted August 09, 2006
My son attends this school. He has been there for 2 years since we moved from Clinton Township. I am not very impressed. The teachers are not as attentive as the other school. They seem to think a D is a good enough grade since they are 'passing' and do not notify the parent when there is significant decrease in the childs motivation. The Counselor never returned my calls until I showed up at the school and he was not avaliable. The only time we knew something was wrong was when report cards came out so 10 weeks passed. I am currently looking at a different school.

Roseville High School 3

Posted January 31, 2006
I currently attend this school, and find it okay. Some teachers are really good, and they challenge the students as they should. Others give out easy, no brainer assignments that don't require much work. The principals seem to think that detentions and suspensions solve everything. And the students are still becoming more obnoxious and ignorant everyday. Yet, those specific teachers are the ones that make the school decent.

Roseville High School
17855 Common Road, Roseville, MI  48066
Last modified Roseville High School is a Public school that serves grades 9-12. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 4 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Roseville High School Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 17 reviews. Top